Home Forums Partners Women’s views

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Undecided

Hi everybody

Finally it seems like I found the forum for me. I am pushing 40 and have been considering a circumcision since late teens. Reason I haven’t done it, despite I find it both arousing thinking of it and better looking aesthetically, probably is that it is highly unusual in the region where I live.

I wish to gather some courage to have it done, and would especially be interested in chatting with women who feel they can contribute. Would love to discuss both styles and other sides of the procedure.

Thanks!

• #47186 Reply
      ScanianDude

If you wanna do it you should, most women dont seem to care in our situation

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47197 Reply
        Undecided

They usually don’t, but it would be nice to get to know a woman who does and have it cut to her specifications. Just so that she knows that her decision is reminding me of her every time.

Would be nice to make such a friend,I think

• #47200 Reply
          ScanianDude

I know exactly what you mean, I always dreamed of meeting a woman that would want me to be cut, it never happened so got cut anyway

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47205 Reply
            Undecided

Probably a wise decision! How does women react when they see your penis now? I’m in Scandinavia too by the way

• #47209 Reply
              ScanianDude

Been faithful for 12,5 soon 13 years so can only say about my partner and she doesnt care…

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47189 Reply
      Alex

If you want to do it – just do it! I also considered circumcision for more than 20 years. One year ago, I decided to do it. Now I‘m circumcised high & tight since two months and everything is fine! It looks much better than before and I never want to miss the very tight feeling especially when being aroused.

It wasn‘t worth waiting so long for the cut. Try to find a good doctor who is pro circumcision. And it isn‘t important if the majority of men in your country is cut or uncut. Just do it for yourself.

Best regards from Germany

• #47191 Reply
      Peter

Life is way to short to hesitate. I did and regret wasted time. I have an excellent circumcision since 2014 and it brings me sexual pleasure. Go for it !

• #47204 Reply
        Undecided

You’re right of course, just need to gather enough courage. Which style and cut would you recommend? I like the look of a tight cut, but don’t want to lose the ability to masturbate either

• #47202 Reply
      Terry A

My wife asked me to have a circumcision before we got married. I can well understand that many men would think such a request was completely out of order, but I viewed it as a sacrifice I was prepared to undertake as part of my commitment to my wife, and that was more than 25 years ago. We didn’t actually have any form of sexual relationship until our wedding night, and there was something truly special in a way that is difficult to describe on the fist time we made love. It was absolutely the right thing to do, and I could understand afterwards why my wife wanted me circumcised. It felt cleaner and (for want of a better word) a lot more sexy.

• #47203 Reply
        Undecided

Sounds wonderful to be able to commit like that. Can imagine it will connect you two in a way too, and remind you of your commitment every time. Sounds very sexy to me

• #47215 Reply
      Élodie

As a woman, I very much prefer men to be circumcised. It is cleaner, looks very good and is better for sex (I can feel the rim better!) I am Swiss; my fiancé is English and is circumcised. Before I met him I never experienced a circumcised man. Now I am very much in favour of circumcision.

• #47217 Reply
        Undecided

He Elodie, and a special thank you for replying. My impression is that most women either don’t want to talk about it, or simply doesn’t care.

I’m from Scandinavia where most men don’t circumcise, and where it simply isn’t on the agenda for most of the time. Is it common in Switzerland?

Also, would you be interested and comfortable in talking privately? I would really like to befriend a woman with knowledge and perspective on the issue

• #47236 Reply
          Élodie

Thank you. Circumcision is not very common in Switzerland, sadly. I am happy to chat here (but not private chat please – only for my fiancé and close friends I know).

• #47308 Reply
            Undecided

Thank you. So, what I’m wondering is if it would be a turn on to have your bf or even someone you consider a friend to circumcise server you either ask them (bf), or encourage them? Even if the relationship wasn’t physical, I think it would be a fun “secret”to share with someone who were genuinely interested.

• #47262 Reply
      Paul

Hi

I am from the uk where circumcision is not very common. I had a few recurring infections so made an appointment with the doctor. He said I could use creams of go for a circumcision. I spoke to my wife about the appointment. She started pushing my foreskin back whenever I was naked around her. She would say how nice it looks bare and that she wanted to get me circumcised but never spoke about it as she didn’t want to pressure me. She thinks I shouldn’t waste my time with cream and get cut asap

Paul

• #47263 Reply
        ScanianDude

Seems like she prefers circ yet dont wanna pressure you, awesome

So what are your thoughts? Any concerns? Do you wanna try creams and stuff or get cut? Feel free to ask us anything

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47265 Reply
        Kenneth

I have always noticed how many women are very much in favour of male circumcision. Almost all women I’ve slept with have comment very positively, with some (including my fiancée) being very turned on by the sight of a circumcised penis. Of course circumcision is your choice, but in my experience being circumcised is wholly beneficial.

• #47271 Reply
        matt

get it done and move on with your life. dont fight this problem. circumcision is a great gift. for both of you.

• #47328 Reply
      Elizabeth

My husband, Oliver, was the first uncut man that I had been with. He is from the UK where circumcision is not common. Before we wed I expressed my preference for circumcision and encouraged him to be cut but did not insist on it. After we were married he said he would be happy to be circumcised if it was what I really wanted. I told him that the decision had to be his but deep down I was very pleased that he was willing to do it for me. Sex was great with him before the cut and even better afterwards. I consider myself lucky to have found a man that cared so much about me and not just about himself.

• #47329 Reply
        Elizabeth

Hi Undecided. I had no strong preference to the style of circumcision but a tight cut looks and feels nicer. Oliver had a low and tight cut with the fremulum removed as recommended by the surgeon. Oliver could retract his foreskin easily before being cut and kept it as clean as possible. After the cut it smelt and tasted fresher when performing oral sex. Oliver still enjoys it when I take him in hand, usually in the shower with lots of shower gel. Go for the cut, all my female friends prefer a circumcised man.

• #47330 Reply
          Undecided

Hi Elizabeth. Thank you for your input. I would prefer a tight cut, for the way it looks. In also thinking of having the frenulum removed, as I’m hoping to restrict the ability to orgasm a little bit. I’m not and early summer, but I enjoy the frustration.

Also, it’s important to me that I get to share the transition with someone interested in circumcision. My partner is quite indifferent to circ, probably due to cultural reasons as it’s not common here. So I’m looking for someone who would be interested in discussing this and to enjoy the process towards circ with me.

U

• #47331 Reply
            Elizabeth

Hi undecided. Your partner is the best person to share the experience with. Explain to her that you are doing it for her benefit as well and I am sure she will warm to the idea. Oliver was neutral on the subject of circumcision but changed his attitude towards it when he learnt more about the subject. I worked in a private hospital, prior to meeting him where the procedure which was common in young children and adults. For the majority of men it is a simple and usually a pain free procedure. It can affect your sex life and your partner should be involved in the decision although the final choice must be yours.

• #47430 Reply
      Peter & Natasha

Hey Undecided

As a woman, I’d like to say that I way prefer circumcised men. It’s so much sexier to have the glans penis permanently exposed. Peter was the first circumcised guy I had sex with and I loved it immediately. Our boyfriend got circumcised three years ago and his penis is so much more beautiful now. Happy to chat further on 135cp531@gmail.com
      Natasha xx

• #47472 Reply
        Undecided

Hi Natasha!

E mailed you a day or two ago. Would love to hear back from you

U

• #47473 Reply
          John

Dear Undecided,

You’ll be waiting a long time for “Peter & Natasha” to reply. Some months ago, after “their” bidding, I approached “them” with a serious colab suggestion. Nothing. It’s a fetish account.

Cheers,
          John C.

• #47474 Reply
            Paul

Hey John,

Yeah there are a few fetish sock accounts that can be frustrating when people are asking serious questions

• #47476 Reply
            Undecided

Hi

Which is always a real and most probable possibility interacting on the internet. But thanks for the input and warning

All the best

• #47435 Reply
      matt

I had a long conversation with a lovely naturist lady who last year, retired a a nurse. I commented that it was very common for naturists to be sporting circumcised penises – myself included. It turned out that she was very pro-circumcision.

• #47438 Reply
      Robert Martin

Peter & Natasha, my wife prefers me circumcised.I was uncircumcised, but sex was painful for me, a lesion needed removal. So circumcised. It really enhanced our sex life. Circumcision was the best thing that happened for me as I had problems since age 5. She would not do oral unless I was circumcised. So for her & mostly my own heath (? Suspicious lesion) circumcised. She later told me her other partners were circumcised, and in love wishing I was. It came to fruition, and we had & still have as seniors a great sex life. Her sisters the same. All 4 sisters husbands circumcised. I think mos( not all) prefer it

• #47442 Reply
      Jessy

Hi there sweethearts!
      Sorry for the long text. Here is my opinion and the explanation. I am pro-circumcision and live in a European country. As a young adult I have had several sexual partners through one night stands. Many with foreskin, few without. I did not have a preference then. My second to last relationship lasted many years and he was not circumcised. I satisfied him orally from time to time in the beginning, but I didn’t really like it and only did it for his sake. You experiment and gain experience. As time went on, I had wanted him to lose the little hat. The look and smell just bothered me. Washing daily and pulling back the foreskin during foreplay are not the same, especially if you know it differently. He was big and could fill me. However, this one thing was missing. Since I had been with him for years and never complained he could not understand my change and I had to accept that he did not want to change for me. Since he was neither Jewish nor Muslim, circumcision was out of the question for him and therefore he categorically rejected this step. A few years ago we separated and for other reasons. When I met my new partner, I decided to express my wish for circumcision right at the beginning, if he was not already. When we kissed for the first time I didn’t want to wait and find out if he was walking around with or without a foreskin. Fortunately, this date was in the summer at a lake and we could lie undisturbed on the shore and continue kissing. Quite quickly, my left hand sought its way up and finally into his pants. With a broad smile I asked him for safety if he is really circumcised and cheered inwardly when he answered my question in the affirmative. The first time we had sex together was amazing and because of the long time I couldn’t remember how it was when I last slept with a circumcised man. That was now 5 years ago and I am just happy.
      By the way, in my eyes circumcision has nothing to do with religion, but with hygiene and optics. Also, I feel the sex a little better and we both feel each other more intensely without this foreskin between us. Although he is a little less endowed down there (compared to my previous partner), he definitely makes up for the deficit with circumcision.

• #47446 Reply
        Dwayne

Cool story Jessy, thanks for sharing

• #47450 Reply
        Kenneth

That’s great, Jessy. I’m English and was circumcised at birth (not for religious reasons but my parents are pro-circumcision). My fiancée, who is Swiss, is also very pleased that I am circumcised and is also now very pro-circumcision (even though she never had a circumcised partner before meeting me). Your approach is not unusual in my experience. In my experience, I found that the vast majority of women prefer men to be circumcised.

• #47478 Reply
        Ruth

Hi Jessie,

Most intelligent women know that foreskin is really a vestigial piece of skin that is not needed and serves no real purpose. It typically just causes problems with hygiene, odor and sometime sexual function. Yet, so easy to remove with a small and simple surgery.

• #47447 Reply
      Ruth

I am a nurse and naturist. 9 years ago my husband got me into the naturist lifestyle. I was hesitant for a while, but also it seemed exciting to try it and my husband pressured me to an I gave in. My husband encouraged me to shave beforehand because that was more normally how the women there are. We firsts wen to Holkham Beach in Norfolk and it was very interesting. I think my husband was secretly entertained by my embarassment. That summer we also went to Studland Beach in Dorset and Brighton Beach in Sussex. Those 2 times I felt more comfortable to look around at other people. The first time remember looking down the whole time from being self-conscious. The 2nd and 3rd times I saw bodies of all shapes and sizes and learned to appreciate the beauty of the human body in all it various forms. I also did notice the differences in the mens’ peni. Some were circumcised and some were not. Most were not, probably because it’s not common here in England. After the 3rd time, when we were back home my husband wanted to get my thoughts on the experiences and he probed with many questions. Eventually he asked if I noticed that some men were circumcised and some were not. I said that I did. He asked more questions about that. Then I turned the questioning back on him and asked him why he was asking. He was uncircumcised at the time and then he eventually asked if I had a preference or felt the circumcised ones looked better. i said yea I think so, but I love him for his heart, mind, and soul, not his penis. He then asked If he thought he should get circumcised. And, then it sunk in where he was going with this. I asked him do you want to? Have you ever considered it? He then opened up a lot about some negative experiences about being uncircumcised since his teenage years, and that he did want to do it, but he would only do it if he had my support. That was way too much pressure on me, but I wanted to be supportive. Ultimately, I told him it was his body and his decision. He eventually did get circumcised and became the first circumcised man I had ever slept with. After the surgery he became suprisingly much more confident and he felt sexier and the next time we went to a naturist resort that came through. It had transformed him. So, I’m glad he did it even though I was nervous about his surgery, his healing and being in pain, etc. But, I was a good nurse. The hardest part was waiting for complete healing to have sex. All sexual acts changed a lot so it was an adjustment. I have also taken some opportunities about circumcision and some interesting discussion resulted from that.

• #47451 Reply
        Kenneth

Thank you for being so supportive to your husband. I understand that many men are keen to get circumcised but are afraid that their partners might resist it. I consider myself very fortunate to have been circumcised at birth.

• #47452 Reply
        Dwayne

Great story Ruth!

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Women’s views
Your information:

6 + 2 =