Home Forums General Will circumcision affect my erect length?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert

I am currently fat and losing weight. I am around 3.5 inches flaccid with a huge foreskin overhang. I will be getting circumcised soon and was wondering if my erect size will reduce. I am around 8 inches bpel with a huge fat pad.
      When I pull back my foreskin flaccid penis is really small but I’ve heard this does not affect erect size.

• #47555 Reply
      Dwayne

If you have a substantial fat pad then I would think there is a strong likelihood you may end with a condition known as ‘buried penis’. If I were in your position, I would be seeking a remedy to the fat pad first.

• #47562 Reply
      Corbin

Initially, I lost about half an inch of erect size as I chose a tight cut, but I recovered to my normal size over the course of a month after removing the bandage. Basically, the skin had to adjust after being shortened.

I’m also a little overweight currently, about 30 lbs too much, and the fat around my penis causes me to look a little smaller than normal, but I’ve gained and lost weight before and it only changes the flaccid appearance

• #47564 Reply
      Danny

Hi All,

I just had a revision performed (today is Day 6 post op)

I am also concerned about loss of length – I have had my first erection today and it seems about 1 -1.5 inches shortened!

Is this just due to some healing that will need to happen ? or have I lost size?

For information sake, I had a Low/tight revision performed;
      – I am a grower
      – about 1.75 in of shaft skin were removed
      – 3/4 in of remaining inner skin was removed

apricate the info as I am freaking out

• #47565 Reply
        matt

I lost an inch of visible erect length after my tight circumcision but I needed it done so I don’t mind. The tight shaft skin pulls the penis into a body a little bit instead of a foreskin allowing for more extension.

• #47567 Reply
          danny

So the loss in length is a real thing ?!!!
          Will it settle down after a few weeks or this is it , and I have to live with the loss?

• #47569 Reply
            Corbin

My loss in length recovered just fine. It just takes time for the skin to stretch.

• #47570 Reply
            matt

mine didn’t. i’m still 5 3/4 inches long when erect along the top side when I was once 7. That’s with a high and tight cut, scar line an inch behind the head.

• #47573 Reply
      J90

It shouldn’t- it’s only a concern when you go way too tight. Until you’re healed, you might see all sorts of changes in tightness, girth, ease of erection, but those will pass.

• #47580 Reply
      Laura

My husband is circumcised extremely tightly, much more so than I would have thought possible. When erect the skin is just “tight” and it is impossible to touch the underside of his glans with the shaft skin. However, we think he didn’t lose any length and if he did it is not noticeable to us. So, I think if you lose length after circumcision, something has gone wrong.

• #47581 Reply
      danny

I guess i will give it some time – its only been 7 days.
      The erections are not “full” as I am super scared i will split the skin or pop a stitch.

i had a fair bit of mobile skin previously, but i do now have a “pubic tent” even with a 75% erection so, not sure if that will settle or stretch ?

• #47698 Reply
      Chriss

my comment on this, is that well all think that we have lost a few inches after being cut. After a few years it then looks the same length

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Will circumcision affect my erect length?
Your information:

50 − = 49