Home Forums General Others considered circumcision because I am circumcised

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Dominic

Hello everybody,

I’m living in an European country where circumcision is less common. Last weekend I visited a spa with a textile free sauna. I like to do sauna, especially when it’s cold outside. This time I noticed a girl who was visiting the sauna with her boyfriend. I entered the sauna with the bath towel in my hand. My circumcised penis was not covered. The two sat on the right side next to the door. I sat down opposite both of them and because the light was bright enough I could see that the girl was looking at my penis. As I noticed that she was locking at me I looked back and saw that her boyfriend is not circumcised. A few minutes later they left the room and she smiled at me. During my visit I didn’t saw them again. I guess that she liked that I’m circumcised and wonder if she asks her boyfriend to get circumcised too. If yes that would be extremely hot. Maybe I just interpret this wrong and she just like watching cocks.

But why I think that could be:
      I have a brother who was not circumcised. Three years ago we had a family visit. I was in the bathroom and was sitting on the toilet when he came in. Because we often were in the bathroom together as childs and teenagers it was totally okay for us to do the same as adults. I got up and he saw that I’m circumcised.
      (Background information: Got circumcised at my early twenties at my own request. That’s almost 10 years ago and he didn’t know.)
      He was surprised and asked if I’m really circumcised. We had a chat about that and I told him the reasons why I considered circumcision and what’s the benefits I have. I left the bathroom and we didn’t talked about this topic afterwards.
      Last year we were on a family visit again with an overnight stay. At the next morning my brother was taking a shower when I came in. I asked him if it’s okay that I brush my teeth and shave when he’s under the shower. He said it’s fine for him. So I began to brush my teeth. A few minutes later he stopped talking the shower and went out. In the mirror I saw that he has no foreskin anymore. (Looking back that was a funny situation.) I turned around and this time I was it who got big eyes. He said that he got circumcised some month after our chat and was fascinated how good it looked at me. After some reading he decided that he wanted the same. More or less without knowing I convinced my own brother.

My personal opinion is that circumcision is becoming more popular in this country. Currently still a small percentage. Unfortunately, there are no official statistics on how the circumcision rate is changing.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?
      I read a post by Aurora about her husband who got circumcised and they went to a lake house every summer. The other husband was not circumcised. A year later he was.

• #45563 Reply
      matt

My experience is very similar to that of your brother I’d say. Although an only child, my father and uncles were all circumcised at my grandmothers request “if its good enough for the queens sons, its good enough for my boys” was her take on circumcision. Growing up, I had a best friend who was circumcised and I always marvelled at how cool it looked, especially since my own foreskin did not retract. I wanted a mushroom one too! I didn’t actually realise I had a glans of my own until later when you learn about these things, at which point I just had to expose it permanently. Later in my teens, of my five friends that all lived nearby, four of them from middle class families were all circumcised. A combination of seeing these other boys with their perfect mushroom style penises and me my own phimotic prepuce ultimately left me feeling woefully inferior to them despite equal academic and sports prowess, and so I had it done too after leaving school.

• #45564 Reply
      matt

Incidentally, circumcision rate in the UK is 9%, however as a naturist, I can tell you it’s more like 50% or higher at the clubs and beaches I’ve attended. I think the ladies certainly prefer the circumcised gentleman, although naturism is a very non-sexual social interaction of naked people, so the appreciation I speak of is from an aesthetic point of view. The cleanliness advantage is quite simply obvious but the sexual benefits not spoken about in my experience.

• #45566 Reply
      Gemma

Dominic,

I think your theory won’t be far wrong. My preference for the more adult look of a cut man is well recorded elsewhere on the forum. And I honestly find it hard to believe women who tell me they don’t prefer the look of a circumcised penis. At the very least I think you will havr piqued her interest.

I have a Dutch friend from my university years who took me to one of their saunas when I visited, with advance warning of the mixed nudity. Although she told me not to stare or look it is very hard not to when you are not used to such situations and you are practically presented with naked bodies everywhere. Human nature I think. Anyway, I don’t mind admitting I enjoyed, subtley looking at both men and women’s bodies in such an environment. Albeit the prevalanece of circumcised guys was fairly low. I’ll be honest it was a very liberating experience being naked as well and one that I would have no issue with repeating.

• #45747 Reply
        Jack

My wife had many sexual partners before me .All except one were uncircumcised I am the second circumcised man she slept with.Although she likes the look of my cut cock sometimes she tells me than she miss what she calls the elevator,moving the foreskin up and down,covering and uncovering the glans when she masturbates me.does anybody have an idea how I could make her love more my circumcised penis?

• #45748 Reply
        Kenneth

Very good to read a woman’s perspective on male circumcision. My girlfriend is Swiss, never had a circumcised partner before me and is now very strongly in favour of male circumcision. She is adamant that any future son should be circumcised at birth, like me. She has also become quite an advocate for it and has discussed it with her friends (and are aware of my circumcised status). At least one partner of her female friends is considering circumcision, even though it is uncommon here except amongst the Jewish and Muslim communities.

• #45571 Reply
      Graham

Matt – I agree with your comments about the higher numbers of circumcised men in the naturist / nudist community, in the UK and across Europe too. My thought is that a circumcised male naturist could be described as ultimately more naked so to speak than an uncircumcised male naturist. So similar to those nudists like me who remove their body hair for a smooth look all over. As a keen naturist since I was about 15, I have nearly always worn my foreskin tucked behind my glans to enjoy my naturism more – and am now looking into finally getting circumcised. I know some naturist friends are not surprised at all with my decision. A neat high and tightly circumcised smooth male nudist is always a lovely sight on the beach . . .

Graham, UK

• #45574 Reply
        matt

It really is a lovely sight Graham, which is why so many naturist males opt for the smooth and circumcised aesthetic, myself included. My first introduction to naturism was as a child with my parents, uncle and auntie from up country who were holidaying with us and their best friends, and my cousins. I remember all the adults being hair free but my teenage cousin and her friend had pubic hair. I was too young at that time to have pubic hair myself and wasn’t circumcised until I left school, but I used to find it interesting observing the differences between peoples bodies and choices. I joined the ranks of the circumcised myself while holidaying with my friend, his two brothers and their parents, the males of which were all circumcised. I had suffered terrible phimosis all my childhood and confided in their mum who was a nurse herself. She booked me an appointment to get it fixed discretely while we were all away on a summer holiday together for three weeks. It was perfect timing and I’ll be forever grateful to her for her help and discretion. It saved me a lot of embarrassment.

• #45578 Reply
      David

I much enjoyed your various comments, Matt, Graham, Dominic and Gemma. I too am a keen naturist, also UK based. And I recognise very clearly the sense of “ultimate nakedness” one enjoys in being shaved and circumcised. I wholly share your enthusiasm, Graham for the “the smooth and circumcised aesthetic” and I am perhaps a good example of that “neat high and tightly circumcised smooth male” you commend! My only query is whether circumcision rates among naturists – which I do not deny might be higher than average – are really as high in the UK as 50%. At the naturist venues I typically frequent, my (unscientific) survey suggests that my circumcised status still puts me in an 80:20 minority. I should be interested to hear further from others.

• #45581 Reply
        Dwayne

On naturist beaches I’ve been to it seems some guys keep their foreskins retracted. Graham has admitted he’s done this and may be able to confirm others do to? I’ve also noted on various naturist forums the question of why guys do this crops up occasionally. The answer is likely to be quite simple, sun tan.
        I learnt the hard way that having a half covered glans and spending a few hours on a hot sunny naturist beach in the South of France left me with a striped member. It looked comical and resembled a Fab lollipop. A real passion-killer.

• #45587 Reply
          matt

Oh you poor thing! The tanned glans of a tightly circumcised man is truly a thing to behold, even for straight guys, hence they wear theirs back, or attempt to.

• #45588 Reply
      Graham

David,

Just picking up on the point about an uncircumcised nudist wearing his foreskin tucked behind the glans, I fall into that category and have done for many years, such that my foreskin has almost got stuck there as its been like that for so long, and that’s how I like it and how I like others to see me. Circumcision came up in conversation the other month with a group of friends at the nudist campsite one evening. One of the men is circumcised. I explained my preference and how I had been researching circumcision for myself on-line, including styles. The feedback was all positive, and one couple said I should have had it done ages ago! I am therefore very envious of any neatly and tightly circumcised nudist when I see them on the beach. Ideal for a nudist lifestyle that’s for sure.

Graham, UK

• #45642 Reply
      Peter

I find being circumcised is deeply sexual for me and my wife.

• #45676 Reply
      Kenneth

Two friends of mine were circumcised as adults and I encouraged them to get it done. They both discovered, separately, that I was was circumcised whilst changing in a gym and conversations developed from there.

• #45697 Reply
      David

Thank you for your comments, Graham. I always enjoy reading them. Being circumcised is indeed ideal for the nudist life-style: nothing at all concealed and the glans permanently exposed. I add to this sense of “total nakedness” by smoothly shaving my pubic hair.

• #45698 Reply
      David

I fully agree, Peter. My wife and I similarly find my circumcised status deeply sexual.

• #45749 Reply
      matt

Veet sensitive removes all pubic hair. I also wear a 24mm metal glans ring behind my coronal ridge.

• #45839 Reply
      Graham

Alongside my enjoyment of being a long-term smooth all-over nudist, both at home and abroad, I have over time realised the potential benefits of getting circumcised. It must add to the enjoyment of nudism for a man, with the glans permanently exposed in the sun, the sea and the fresh air. I have an initial consultation about getting circumcised later this month. I am both looking forward to it, but apprehensive too of course. I am today by the nurse that the frenulum is normally removed for a neater finish. Any advice welcome, particularly from other circumcised nudists. Thank you.

Graham, UK

• #45841 Reply
        Reuben

Regarding frenulum removal if this isn’t done then you will like find that a fold of skin remains behind the corona, which in turn limits how tight a cut you can get. That’s not to say you can’t keep it, if you find it particularly important, but it will limit styles and define final appearance.

• #45845 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Having been circumcised at birth, I chose to have a revision when I was 20 when I also had my frenulum removed. I think it looks a lot better now and the area where the frenulum was is now more sensitive. Peter

• #45840 Reply
      Peter

Never tried the naturist route sounds great. You will love circumcision

• #45843 Reply
      Jack

You will really enjoy naturism being circumcised.I have experienced both ways and I enjoy more circumcised,with the glans fully exposed to the sun ,the sea and the air.I feel more naked.Also my wife and I shaved our pubic hair.Whar a wonderful sensation

• #45848 Reply
      Martin

I agree that being fully circumcised with the glans exposed to sun, sea and air and being totally smooth is a great feeling at nudist beaches. It gives the feeling of being totally naked and is quite erotic.

• #45850 Reply
      Graham

It is good to read about the benefits of being circumcised in the nudist environment. In my opinion, there always seems to be a reasonable number of circumcised men and boys at the nudist beaches and campsites across Europe (but maybe that’s because I am more focused on it ). As I have said before, there is nothing more attractive than a slim smooth nude male with an all over suntan and a nice tight and high circumcision.

Thank you to Reuben and Peter & Natasha for the advice on getting the frenulum removed. This is helpful. I am told that the surgeon who I have the circumcision consultation with later this month uses freehand, hence removal of the frenulum too as a matter of course. It seems logical to me if the foreskin is being removed as I am keen to have the glans fully exposed permanently.

Graham, UK

• #45889 Reply
      David

Good to see so many other naturists here who celebrate their shaved and circumcised status, Matt, Jack and Martin among them. Also good to see, Martin that I am not alone in wearing glans and cock rings when socially naked: like you, my glans rings sit very comfortably and neatly behind my coronal flare.

• #45896 Reply
        matt

I love wearing my glans ring. I wear a 24mm all the time, but its a little too small when fully erect. I should try a 25mm. I tried a 26mm and never felt confident in it staying put 24/7.

• #45897 Reply
        matt

Another option I’m considering is a prince albert with a 27mm ring to keep the 26mm glans ring in place and prevent it slipping off the end of my penis. I’d like to hear the ladies opinions on this idea? I cant make my mind up whether to get pierced or not.

• #45899 Reply
      Martin

I have a PA piercing and can wear a 6mm thick 30mm outside diameter ring in it. it certainly gets noticed in naturist areas. I wear a smaller ring other times which the ladies prefer.

• #45900 Reply
        matt

Nice. I bet it does get noticed! Have you tried or considered trying to wear a 26mm glans ring behind it? I really like the idea of keeping a 26mm glans ring in place with a 28mm prince albert ring. I’d want them to be the same thickness though, around 2.5 I think, maybe 3 for the PA. A 6mm thick PA?! Wow, that’s superb!

• #45907 Reply
          Martin

Matt, no I haven’t worn a glans ring. I used to have a 5mm thick guiche ring and a small pubic, more on the shaft than in the traditional place, unfortunately both had to be removed for a MRI scan and they closed up very quickly. My original idea was to wear a ring through the pubic piercing that would go round the shaft but I never got that far.

• #45916 Reply
            matt

One guy I met had a huge prince albert, and a thick bar right through his scrotum, front to back, basically passing between his balls. I asked him about his piercings and he said he did all his own piercings! Incredible. I’d be happy with a single, simple PA though.

• #45920 Reply
      J90

Social nudity isn’t something I’ve tried, but in day to day life I’ve found going commando to be a great feeling, all the more for being foreskinless!

• #45921 Reply
        matt

You should try it. Everyone should.

Viewing 19 reply threads
Reply To: Others considered circumcision because I am circumcised
Your information:

3 + 6 =