Home Forums General Low cut problem.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin

I went for a revision 2 years ago and wanted a low tight cut. Since my previous circumcision I had got a PA piercing. Half way through the operation the surgeon suddenly said “Why didn’t you tell me you had a PA piercing?” I had taken the ring out and so the bottom hole was the only indication. I was surprised that it had taken him that long to see the hole and rather at a loss for words I simply said “because you did’t ask me”.

He continued with the operation but said he did not want to go too near the hole so I ended up with some inner skin remaining and did not get the very low cut I wanted.

Has anybody else ever met this problem? If so how did your surgeon react?

• #45500 Reply
      DrCock

How was sex and masturbation like with a low cut? I’ve heard it removes most of the sensitivity of the penis and makes it difficult to jerk off? Is that true?

• #45501 Reply
      Martin

I now have almost no loose skin so as soon as I get erect then there is no movement of the skin at all. I love that sensation when masturbating. Yes there is less sensitivity and so it takes longer to orgasm but I don’t mind that. I just regret that I didn’t have a low cut years ago.

• #45502 Reply
        DrCock

Thank you! This is very interesting!
        So it feels like you’re edging then? Is it only the head that is sensitive now?

• #45504 Reply
      Pierre

Hi Martin,

that is very interesting. i too have a PA, but i got it a long time ago when i still had foreskin. sometimes the foreskin would stretch over it and sometimes it would keep the skin back. honestly i felt looked ugly when the foreskin was stretched over it, but years later i got circumcised, and yes, all the skin underneath was removed so there not would be any skin left to cover the piercing. I don’t feel though like i lost any sensation. i have always felt that the bottom of the ring stimulates my frenlum and causes the greatest amount of pleasure. it’s nice to find someone who also went through this.

• #45509 Reply
        Martin

Hi Pierre
        The problem I think in my case was that the inner foreskin around the edges of the piercing hole had healed to the edges of the hole. I guess the surgeon was not willing to cut these edges to remove the remaining inner foreskin.

And if he had done so and pulled up the shaft skin to meet under the glans then the hole would be covered up. In that case I would have wanted him to make a new hole in the skin so that I could continue to wear my ring.

I don’t really have a frenulum. Not because it was removed during circumcision but because I had my first piercing through it and that eventually migrated out which left almost no frenulum. I sometimes think it would be nice to have the remnants removed to see if it reduces sensitivity at all. But like you I enjoy the feeling of the ring in place. I have found that the women I have been with like the look of a PA piercing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Low cut problem.
Your information:

4 + 1 =