Home Forums Frustrations Locker room

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Zsolt

I am a bit shy type. I was always a bit afraid of showing myself nude in locker rooms or showers. I am proud of my circumcision as it changed my sex life. But the acceptance of this surgery can lead into nasty comments and gossips. Once they talked behind my back if I am Jewish as I could hear the conversation.

• #46799 Reply
      Reuben

One of classmates at secondary school got a bit of gossip/teasing from locker room at school because he was cut only one I’m aware of out of 75 in year. That included speculation as to if he was Jewish I think but I believe he was done at the wish of his parents as a kid rather than for health or religious reasons.

As adult (and now cut) I’ve only been naked in front of others once in a locker room – I think they glanced enough to take in I was cut but after that didn’t notice anything – certainly no comments at least that I heard!

• #46807 Reply
      Kenneth

I have been asked several times if I’m Jewish – both at school and in the locker room at gyms, but never in a hostile way. I was asked several times at school by Jewish boys. I’ve always been proud to be circumcised; my future brother-in-law noticed in a gym locker room that I’m circumcised and asked me about it. He’s now thinking of getting circumcised too.

• #46809 Reply
        matt

It’s quite nice to be asked if I’m Jewish by another circumcised male (or not circumcised). Even though I’m not, my penis was circumcised by a Mohel, so that part of me basically is Jewish – at least in terms of its specifications!

• #46811 Reply
          Kenneth

My first girlfriend was Jewish (we were at school together). My circumcision made a very big difference in our relationship…

• #46812 Reply
      Zsolt

It depends if you live in a circumcising country or not. I felt part of the local men in USA or in any muslim countries. They can not know whether an other man was circumcised as a baby or during adulthood, whether it was for religion, culture or medical reasons or was it hos own choice at all. I believe most of the healthy thinking men are completly uninterested in size or appearance of each others’ dick.

• #46861 Reply
      Tor

I think it’s very circumstantial as to how people perceive circumcision and what they might say. It also depends on their maturity level.
      When my boys were very young, my cousin in Germany observed us bathing them at his house. He couldn’t hold back and wonder why they were circumcised. I only explained that it’s common practice in the US and my wife had wanted it that way. He knew I wasn’t (at the time) circumcised, as we had often seen each other naked when we were young, even several years ago in the sauna on a ski trip.
      Now I don’t care anymore. I’ve been to many nude beaches (not with family) in Germany and always kept my foreskin rolled back. Now that I’m circumcised I can’t wait to go back to my favorite beaches in Europe. I believe the women, no matter from what country, enjoy the sight!

• #47071 Reply
      Robert Martin

Kenneth, almost every Jewish girl is brought up to prefer a circumcision. Be it family or friends, most see a bris. I wanted to date a Jewish girl( father denied when he very oddly & embarrassing asked my religion & if I was circumcised. He would not allow me to date her. Too bad circumcised now, she was beautiful.Tor how did you make out? Healed well? Interesting thoughts. Thank you

• #47075 Reply
        Kenneth

Thanks. We were at school together; we became boyfriend and girlfriend at 16. Sex followed soon after. Her brother was already a good friend of mine and I had known visited their home and knew his parents for several years previously – he was largely responsible for getting us together and told her that I was circumcised. We went to different universities and the relationship couldn’t last. Had the relationship lasted I might have converted to Judaism…

• #47073 Reply
      Peter & Natasha

I was the only circumcised boy in my year at school and was called Jewboy the first time I was seen naked at secondary school. I was puzzled but not embarrassed. Our sons have also been called the same. Friends at naturist sites have asked us if we’re Jewish. I think they all think it would be unlikely for us all to be circumcised for health reasons and assume we must all be circumcised for a religious reason, and they are usually very surprised when we tell them that religion is nothing to do with it. Peter

• #47076 Reply
        Kenneth

I had also been asked at school if I was Jewish (which I’m not), mostly by Jewish boys. At my school at least a third of boys were circumcised so I never felt awkward about it. My circumcision has helped to give me a respect for both Judaism and Islam.

• #47078 Reply
          matt

A circumcised penis is a respectable penis.

• #47104 Reply
      cutlate

I was born in Australia in the 1970s when circ was almost universal.
      Everyone was cut except for me and a handful of others, it seemed.
      When I was uncut I always used to hide my status.
      If I was changing after school sport or swimming I’d always have the towel around me and pull up my jocks so no one could see me.
      I’d also shower after swimming in my bathers, particularly given girls would often come into the showers unannounced for a look!
      When using public toilets I’d always go into a stall but if none was available I’d stand in the corner so I could face away from others, lest they saw my foreskin.
      All this disappeared once I got cut, and now don’t care who sees my penis (except family, who I don’t think know I’ve been circumcised).

• #47121 Reply
      Zsolt

Thanks guys for the encouragment. I had these mixed feelings years ago. I was so happy to get rid off my foreskin problem and my body image improved, but then I felt I am in a social minority with my cut state in the locker rooms. Nowadays if somebody would dare to comment my dick then I would be proudly say I am Jewish or Muslim.

I could also not pee at urinals either as some bullies commented about my dick as a boy in the school. I had to use the stalls. It must be something psychological like shy bladder or something similar. Then I managed to man-up and to outgrow this problem after I was circumcised.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Locker room
Your information:

+ 82 = 91