Home Forums General How do I justify the circumcision to my employer?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Devin

If I have the operation and I cannot work for a few days, I have to give a plausible reason to my employer. But I don’t want to have to discuss my penis with my employer. Lying brazenly could lead to big problems with the health insurance. It has to be true, but it shouldn’t give away too many details.

What reason would you give the employer?

You can find out why I want to be circumcised on my blog. Read: https://www-circlog-ch.translate.goog/2022/09/19/wieso/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de

Reuben

Minor urological surgery if you are trying to get sick pay. Or May just be easier to take as vacation.

Benjamin

minor medical procedure seems about all you need tell your employer

Devin

“Minor urological surgery” sounds good. Thank you!
      I’ll ask the physician who does it to write exactly that.

matt

A work mate of mine was circumcised after developing an odd condition whereby his tips of his fingers went white and the tip of his foreskin also went white and phimosed. He was getting increasingly anxious about the foreskin being less and less able to retract. I said I was the same as a kid and had it done as a teen etc. He booked a week off work, and was fine the week after he got circumcised in birmingham clinic, uk. we discussed it openly in the office, nobody took any notice of us. we discussed all sorts. people are generally just pleased for you if you’ve had a medical condition fixed. you’d be surprised how many others will ask about it or have foreskin trouble themselves.

Peter & Natasha

Just tell them you’re getting circumcised. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. That’s what I did when I had my second circumcision. Peter

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.