Home Forums General Foreskin pulled back to please partner

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Barry

Hello. Great website.
      In a nutshell, my partner likes foreskin back.
      It was a surprise to me (I’m in the UK where circumcision is unusual), but I went along with her wishes (us blokes do anything for nookie) and after plenty uncomfortable episodes, I got used to it bare helmet.
      Here’s the problem. My foreskin is now a backskin. It’s used to staying back, so its uncomfortable when I bring it forward. It’s now uncomfortable either way. My partner is unsympathetic which ticks me off, but I love her anyway.
      Has anyone here ‘skinned back’ for any length of time, and can they please offer advice.

• #40470 Reply
      Frank

This is very curious. I have never heard about that. What do you mean it’s now uncomfortable when it’s pulled forward?
      I have experimented with pulling back for short periods of time before but it felt my sensitivity plummeted when I did, though it might be psychological.
      Anyhow, I wish you good luck!! I hope everything sorts itself out!

• #40471 Reply
      Jack

A lot of the guys here are circumcised, myself included, so I suppose it’s a bit like keeping the skin back all the time.

I kept my skin back for a while before the op, and it wasn’t painful or uncomfortable- what is causing the discomfort? If your skin rolls forward a lot, it can keep the glans ‘moist’, and in some trousers that can lead to friction. If the foreskin has a tight ‘band’ that keeps it back when retracted, you may have mild phimosis. That’s solvable with stretching or indeed circumcision.

• #40472 Reply
      Barry

Hi, thanks for your replies. I should say that after several months withdrawn, it felt odd to put it forward. My helmet has dried out, pleasantly, and flared a little. The foreskin feels slightly uncomfortable when pulled forward. No big deal, I just wonder if others have had a similar experience. Thanks.

• #40473 Reply
      American

What’s the best way to keep the Foreskin behind the head for a long period of time?

• #40474 Reply
      Josh

I was fortunate mine stayed back on its own. Was able to keep it 100% pulled back for about 5 months straight.

There are taping methods etc that you can try.

• #40476 Reply
      Choice Maker
      Keymaster

If you just want to keep your foreskin behind the glans, a 1/4 inch silicone glans ring (usually sold as a sex toy) will work. Put it behind the coronal ridge with your foreskin retracted, and the ring will prevent your foreskin from recovering the head. You can leave this on long-term as long as it doesn’t restrict blood flow or your ability to pee. Sweat, urine, and other drips will still collect underneath the ring, but it is probably easier than trying to tape it retracted.

• #40499 Reply
      stefan

Hi Barry.

No, I didn’t experience the particular feeling you were describing.

I kept my foreskin retracted at all times for almost two years. It got more and more comfortable, but I paid attention to keeping my glans bare all time.

I’d say the feeling around the 1yr mark was always alright, never uncomfortable, not even a bit. Then I decided to get circumcised low and tight. I’m very glad I did.

all the best, s.

• #40542 Reply
      Graham

Hi Barry,

In contemplating getting circumcised as an adult, I too had my foreskin pulled back behind my glans permanently for many years. As a keen naturist, like many, I much preferred it that way and I felt it’s the closest I can get to seeing / feeling what it would be like as a circumcised man. A few months back, at a UK naturist social, the topic of circumcision came up amongst friends. When I expressed my preferences for circumcision, and my thoughts on getting it done soon, there was some surprise as a couple of friends there thought I was already circumcised, because I guess they’d never seen my long foreskin forward over my glans. I was pleased in an odd way (that for all the time they’d known me they had assumed I was circumcised, when alas I wasn’t). Certainly, I have never had any discomfort from it whatsoever although I suppose my foreskin must be tighter than it used to be. Regular moisturising is recommended.

So, for me, it’s now a case of where best to get the type of circumcision I’m after, having done the research on styles and discussed it with the naturist friends who raised the subject in the first place.

I wish you luck.

Graham

• #40547 Reply
      peter

Reminds me so much of my pre circumcised days. Sounds like she prefers circumcision. I’d go for it as it so enhances sex.

• #40553 Reply
      Charlie

I kept my foreskin retracted all of the time for years before I got ci.
      I thought it felt good having the head bare. Getting circumcised was the best thing I’ve done for me!

• #41105 Reply
      Don

Why not just have a circumcision. It may be what your wife has been angling for all along, but was just unwilling to ask for outright, so worth talking it over with her.

It may not be for you, so make sure you do your research first.

• #41119 Reply
      Steve

I agree. I would just get it clipped. I loved how my head felt when I jerked off like I was circumcised (holding my foreskin back taught). Now that I’m circumcised, I actually have more, deeper feelings than before. The foreskin just dulled everything. My orgasms are ‘deeper’ now too

• #41485 Reply
      Charlie

Steve, I agree with you, I experienced the same thing as you pulling my skin back tight jerking off. I began keeping it pulled back all the time which felt great, but it wasn’t the real thing, as it were! As I related in earlier pos5 response.
      I finally did circumcision high and tight, love it, sex is so much better without foreskin.

• #41494 Reply
      David

Picking up on your point, Graham, I too am a keen naturist based in the UK. I am very happily and proudly circumcised but recognise what you say: in my experience, many nudists apparently favour retracting their foreskin behind their glans on a more or less permanent basis.

• #41748 Reply
      Graham

David – good to hear from a circumcised UK naturist on this helpful forum. I guess the reason why I like to keep my foreskin kept pulled back behind my glans is a) because my foreskin is long and b) because I feel more naked and natural that way, with the glans permanently exposed (hence why I am so keen to proceed with the circumcision this year).

• #41909 Reply
      David

Graham – good to hear from you further. I understand entirely your point about feeling “more naked”. I so much enjoy the sense of complete nakedness which my circumcision gives me, the more so since I am “smooth” and believe that a shaved and circumcised cock is essential to the complete nudist experience. I am very proud of my permanently exposed glans.

• #42893 Reply
      Graham

David – I agree wholeheartedly with you about the male nude. As a very keen nudist since I was a teenager, there is nothing more attractive than a smooth tightly circumcised male. Whilst I have enjoyed keeping my long foreskin pulled back behind the glans for perhaps 20+ years, to accentuate my feeling of freedom at the beach, in the garden and at naturist clubs, it is my desire to get circumcised like you which has brought me to this website.

• #43000 Reply
      David

Thank you for your supportive comments, Graham. I wish you well in the final stage of your journey towards circumcision. If I am able further to encourage you, I should say that there is really nothing quite as special as a nudist as being smoothly shaved and nicely circumcised. I am very happy to comment further if helpful.

• #43005 Reply
      Charlie

David and Graham, I agree with you both about the beauty of a circumcised penis. I too kept my foreskin for many many years to get the “look” of being circumcised plus it felt great to have the head exposed. I was very self conscious about being uncircumcised here in the USA, I guess because all of my friends were and I did not want to look different. I actually had a feeling of relief the moment my foreskin was removed, no more pretending to be circumcised! It’s was a mental and emotional fulfillment.
      All the best to both of you. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

• #43072 Reply
      Jack

Feeling more naked is definitely something I enjoy- I’m not a naturist, but I don’t wear underwear and to be honest it would feel weird to me not to have my glans in contact with trouser fabric/skin of my upper thighs. ‘Natural’ could be a controversial statement, but I definitely ‘get it’- it seems right to have a penis that has its ‘purpose’ openly shown, and to be reminded of the fact from sensations during the day.

• #43355 Reply
      Graham

David – As a fellow smooth UK nudist, it’s very helpful reading your thoughts and hearing about the benefits that being circumcised can bring. I would welcome an offline discussion on my decision to opt to get circumcised. As I said earlier on this Forum, I have for so long worn my foreskin back behind my glans that other naturists had assumed I was already circumcised. I was disappointed to have to explain that in fact I wasn’t, when the topic came up in conversation at the local naturist club. I did wonder if a couple present were slightly disappointed themselves that I wasn’t circumcised. I have preferred having my foreskin pulled back behind my glans for so long in fact that my foreskin stays in place with no problem whatsoever and my glans has become browner.

The consultant that I have met about a circumcision has recommended a freehand procedure with frenulum removal, but I don’t have any problem with that. I just have to pluck up the courage now to book the appointment.

Graham UK

• #44263 Reply
      Peter & Natasha

Hey there. Two friends of ours kept their foreskins back for quite a while before opting to get circumcised. They are both so delighted at having had the operation and much prefer being circumcised. Both their girlfriends prefer it too. N & P x

• #45689 Reply
      jack

I was not circumcised at birth but I always envy the fully exposed penis.When I was about 10 I compared my penis with my best friend.He was neatly circumcised and I thought how much nicer it looked.I tried to pull back my foreskin but it kept rolling back.In the public showers or on the nude beach I pulled back the foreskin but I could not fool anyone because there was a bunch of skin behind the glans.At the age of 23 I finally decided to join the club of circumcised men.Now I feel even more naked without the foreskin.I don’t have to worry about the foreskin rolling back.I feel more confident with girls since I don’t have to worry about the smell and girl really enjoy the look of it and are more ready to give me a blow job.So believe me get a circumcision for you, for the girls and you will never regret it.My only regret is not to have it done earlier

• #45860 Reply
      Oliver

I used to keep my foreskin retracted most of the time, from early teens, for comfort and hygiene reasons and I had not considered circumcision until I met my wife to be. She was in favour of circumcision but was content with the retracted look and feel. I was circumcised after we wed. We were both pleased with the results and I recommend circumcision rather than permanent foreskin retraction.

• #45957 Reply
      Brian

I keep it pulled back all the time. Now for 8 months straight. I agree with the original post, it does feel uncomfortable to have it covered now. My Wife and I prefer it for cleanliness and looks. I have not yet committed to getting cut but am considering it.

• #45959 Reply
        GS

Brian, I’ve done the same, trust me having a circ is like improving what you already have by 30%. I am 5 months post op now, and my wife and I loves the result.

• #46064 Reply
      John

I have a long foreskin which significantly overhangs the glans both when flaccid and erect. I have felt self-conscious about this for many years and have often thought about circumcision. However, there are certain aspects of having a foreskin that I like such as the feeling of it being retracted and pulling on the frenulum. Over the last month or two I have started to regularly wear my foreskin retracted. Initially the foreskin would roll back over the glans but after a few weeks the corona has flared a little and now the foreskin remains retracted all the time. The feeling of a dry smooth glans is fantastic and it looks great too. I wish I had done this years ago. Perhaps one day I will eventually take the next step and get circumcised but for now this feels like a revelation.

• #46067 Reply
      Graham

John,

As an uncut guy, to really get used to feeling what it might be like to be circumcised, I recommend fitting a discrete rubber cock ring behind your glans. That way, I found that no matter what I did during the day (or night), my rather long foreskin could not roll forward. The foreskin stays neatly tucked behind my glans and conveniently conceals the cock ring too – so I can wear it at the nudist club, on the beach and in the pool etc pretty much all day and every day. The great thing is, as you say, one gets to enjoy the fresh air on the glans – which has become, in my mind at least, more prominent and darker in colour. It’s a lovely liberating feeling, to have one’s glans exposed all the time. So I guess to a certain extent this is what being circumcised might feel like, albeit a kind of low circumcision.

Graham

• #46068 Reply
      Robert

To John, Jack others uncircumcised men pulling foreskin back. I tried that as a kid. Everyone I knew( friends, relatives, gym ) were cut. I could not relate when we talked about how to masturbate ( pull scar). Had none, during 1 circle jerk as kid, I was again only one not cut. My CI was a 10. I tried keeping it rolled back, did not work but a day but it felt great. Medically I required a circumcision (20) for several reasons, primarily a lesion, but also extremely thick redundant foreskin & frenulum. I cannot tell you how much better sex was, masturbation required lubricant but was pleasurable. My wife preferred my circumcision, as sex for her improved. Cut very low and tight. We both were satisfied. Your body, consider it. That’s what this forum is for. Thank you

Viewing 28 reply threads
Reply To: Foreskin pulled back to please partner
Your information:

43 + = 44