Home Forums General Dating a filipina

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
      Martin

Circumcision is part of the culture in the Philippines, and boys are not considered men until they get circumcised, that’s when they can start dating. So filipina women are really used to cut dicks.

Would a filipina require an uncut foreigner to get circumcised in order to date her?

• #46669 Reply
      matt

Yes. Very likely. She’d certainly not oppose it. They are the best nurses in the world too.

• #46671 Reply
        Martin

Evem if he’s a full grown man, would she want him to go the traditional way and get circumcised in front of everyone?

• #46672 Reply
      Robert Martin

Interesting thread. I have heard most boys circumcised between 8-10( Davy check me) Not for religious reasons, part of long cultural history to manhood. I knew some phillipine Rns, we had this discussion, & the 2 I talked with said yes to it, both said no, they would not have sex unless man was circumcised. I can only speak to those 2 encounters, & them telling me it’s almost universal. Boys sometimes apparently want it as well to avoid being a few uncircumcised. Interesting thread. Thank You for thoughts & information, regards

• #46673 Reply
        Martin

You see, I really like a co-worker filipina girl, though we don’t live in the Philippines. We spend a lot of time together, and it seems she likes me, the thing is, I’m uncircumcised, but I’d really like to date her (and of course have sex with her)

I don’t know if I should ask her opinion or what?

• #46677 Reply
          ScanianDude

Do you wanna be cut? Do you live in europe where being cut is unusual?

If you do here is your chance, I would first make sure she likes you and begin dating

when things progress and she sees your intact sausage she might either comment her wishes in wich you should reply that you would do it only for her, play a little unwilling and hesistant

or she might say nothing: in which you take control and say “i heard filipino women want cut sausage because of your culture” and add i am willing to do this just for you (still play a little unwilling and hesistant)

This will probably bring you closer together too

Just my recomendation

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46679 Reply
            Martin

We live in a country close to the Ph.

You see, she seems to be the girl I’ve dreamed about, she has everything I look for in a woman. If she likes me back and wants a cut partner, that’s something I might condider

• #46694 Reply
              J90

If you would like to have no foreskin, get circumcised. You don’t need an excuse, or permission from somebody else, and it’s pretty normal to be cut.

In my experience, women don’t tend to have strong feelings about it one way or the other, most don’t say anything themselves if they are discovering it first by sight as it can be a controversial thing for some guys (cut and didn’t want to be) or imply a judgement. They might also not want to come across as too “experienced” about penises. Where they have said something first about my (lack of) foreskin, it’s usually “hey, you’re circumcised” or something simple like that.

• #46674 Reply
      Tor

Hi Martin,
      I too am a nurse and have worked with several Philippine nurses. They are definitely pro-circumcision, as noted from comments in procedure areas where Foley catheters needed to be inserted. They would often say, “oh good, he’s circumcised…”
      Needless to say, they were all very cute and fun to work with.

I’d say go for it. Maybe it can be a playful way to get you circumcised. Is circumcision something you’ve considered? I’m sure you’d both be happy about it if you start dating.
      Good luck.

• #46675 Reply
        Martin

Hi Tor. Are the filipino nurses you’ve worked with women?
        Getting circumcised is something I’ve never thought about, but I’m not against it.
        I’ve seen how’s it done in the Philippines, but I think it’d be a bit embarrassing to be naked in front of many people and many girls checking my privates. If that was her condition, I’d seriously consider it

What do you think?

• #46678 Reply
      Tor

Martin,
      The nurses: One guy (who never commented) and at least 3 women, who ALL commented.
      My scenario is somewhat different than yours. I wanted to be circumcised since very young.
      There was an asian girl I really wanted to date in high school. She once made a very positive comment about a Moroccan exchange student who proudly pronounced he was circumcised.
      That bumped me out of the pool for a possible date…
      If I had dated one of the Filippinos, and she told me I needed to get circumcised, I would have JUMPED at the opportunity.
      As I’ve mentioned in other posts, I’ve kept my foreskin retracted for over 20 years and love the feeling and look.
      As for getting a traditional Filippino circumcision, in front of a big crowd…not so sure. There would have to be a compromise that I could have it done in the hospital with anesthesia
      or local. She could observe or assist if she wanted, but no onlookers.
      Anyway, just my opinion, circumcised for 11 days now. Hope you can get there too, if that’s what you wish for.

• #46680 Reply
        Martin

Tbh this girl is everything I’ve always wished for in a woman, we get along extremely well.
        I know circumcision is an important part of her culture, and if something can happen between us, I’ll think about getting cut.

I’m gonna ask her everything about this topic, do you think it’s a good idea?

• #46681 Reply
      Tor

I just read ScanianDude’s earlier comment. I totally agree with him.
      Get to know her, start dating. It would seem a little strange to just start having a conversation about circumcision, unless you’ve been dating and sex is imminent.
      If it’s going in that direction, you might bring it up and say you are a little anxious about sex because you aren’t circumcised and have heard that most Philippino men are.
      See what she says. Then…as ScanianDude suggested.

I don’t know how old you are, but looking back from my perspective (now 52), I wish I hadn’t been as bashful as I was at a younger age. I wish I had dated more American girls and just let things play out.
      I’m in a happy place now with a very long term GF who has been neutral about circumcision (doesn’t want to decide for others), but has supported me in mine recently.

So, yes, I think it’s a good idea, but only if you are dating and she’s really into you.
      You also have to want it and ultimately should be your choice.

Have you tried keeping your foreskin pulled back, wearing it retracted for longer periods of time? It helps to get used to the feeling and dries out the glans.

• #46683 Reply
      ScanianDude

Thanks Tor, women from other cultures usually find it sweet and considerate when one takes interest in their culture and to do something like this would be a nice journey together

I have met a few filipino women with jobs/edjucation (all married lol) always seemed very sweet, funny and easy to talk with

Best of luck to you martin, keep us updated and ask anything you wonder

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46690 Reply
      Kenneth

I’ve never had relations with a Filipina, so I can’t offer any specific insight. Nevertheless, women from countries where male circumcision is popular tend to overwhelmingly prefer men to be circumcised. When I was a student I had a brief fling with a Korean woman who was delighted that I was circumcised (as male circumcision is very common in South Korea). I found the same true for American and Jewish women. In my experience I have found that most women prefer men to be circumcised.

• #46695 Reply
      jay

i find this to be a really interesting thread. I had a similar experience, but it was with a lady from Jordan, a very Muslim county. She was very grossed out when she first saw me naked and very disappointed. She had a zero tolerance policy for foreskin. Obviously, her preference was cuturally biased, but we dated for 1 year. During the whole time she kept telling me that I need to get circumcised. After we got engaged, I agreed. She was extatic and we had to visit Jordan to go through all the enagagement formaiities with her parents. It was there that she made all the arragements for my circumcision which is readily avaialalbe in a Muslim culture. I was in the end surprised how much skin they removed, but I was told that their primary reason for doing it was for hygiene. So the cut was, i belive, was something like removing all the inner skin and i dont know what low or tight means, but the result is the there can never be any skin covering the head soft or errect since that is best for hygiene. It’s been an interesting experience all around because when we started dating i was opposed and did not see marriage in the future, but getting circucmised for her in her home country and in a traditinal way has brought us closer together. She was pretty clear the whole time that she would never marry an uncircumced man.

• #46697 Reply
        Kenneth

What a sensible woman, Jay. So many women prefer men to be circumcised. My fiancée is from the French-speaking part of Switzerland; she said she had never even seen a circumcised man before she met me. At first she was very surprised, almost shocked, to discover that I was circumcised as she only associated it with Judaism. Within a short space of time, she became 100% in favour of male circumcision and is now quite an advocate for it amongst her friends. Women who have experienced circumcised lovers often become pro-circumcision; unfortunately too many European women miss out. I expect (but can’t confirm) that the situation in the Philippines, where most men are circumcised, is that most women will also be in favour.

• #46698 Reply
        Martin

Hi Jayz what a beautiful story of you and your wife

Did you two have sex before your circumcision, or did she refuse because you were uncut?

• #46696 Reply
      matt

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/circumcision-by-country

Philippines 91.7% circumcised.

During their circumcision season, they run Operation Tuli where hundreds of boys are all circumcised together. They enlist help from young trainee nurses and the military as its a very large undertaking.

You will need a circumcision to be with this woman and make her happy.

• #46709 Reply
      J90

You’re deciding whether or not to get cut based on the opinions you don’t know, of a woman you aren’t sleeping with?

If you would feel better about yourself if you were circumcised, you can get it done. It is not that big a deal for most women, some are into it, some prefer uncut. The vast majority have nowhere near enough experience of both to confidently declare they would never sleep with a cut/uncut guy, it’s a preference in most cases, and if you are really into the sex acts because you’re more confident without a foreskin, it will influence her. Most of the girls who saw my dick after circumcision were keen, I never got a negative comment and plenty of positive ones, but I never got the impression they were basing everything on that. I scored a lot more often post-cut because I was happier and more confident in myself, not because women validated my circumcision status.

The biggest effect comes from your own thoughts on it, whoever you are with. If having sex without a foreskin is something that turns you on, then do it, but don’t base this on one woman you aren’t in a relationship with.

• #46721 Reply
      Tor

So Martin, I’m curious for an update. Have you made any moves on the Philippino girl yet?
      Any circumcision discussion with her?

• #46722 Reply
        Martin

Hey Tor.

I asked her to be my girlfriend, and guess what, she said yes!! I’m really happy about this.

So now that she’s my gf, it’s only a matter of time before the circumcision topic comes up.

Should I bring it up in a few days? Or what do you suggest?

• #46728 Reply
          Kenneth

You will have to admit to her that you’re not (yet) circumcised but are willing to get it done. You can then discuss it; she may be adamant that you must get circumcised before you have sex for the first time – or maybe not. I wish you well – and start researching circumcision clinics.

• #46723 Reply
      Charlie

Hey Martin, absolutely bring it up! Take the lead in this conversation.
      You will be showing her that you are serious about the relationship. The beneficiary of you getting circumcised is ultimately you, she just gets to enjoy it too.

• #46735 Reply
        Martin

When do you think could be the right moment to tell her? How many days should I wait?

• #46726 Reply
      Robert Martin

Martin, late post, agree 100%?with TOR (he like me is RN, & agree with Charlie. Both will benefit.Book it, keep someone in loop for support, questions, reasons this site exists from kind person self-funding

• #46731 Reply
      ScanianDude

@Martin congrats on your gf, wish you all the happiness

I wrote how I think you should do a little earlier, play it a little cool,
      Also like someone else wrote earlier, she might not even care.

just bring the topic up later, show that you have researched her culture and you are willing to do it just for her or if she asks reply that you know and are willing

Imho let her be the judge and just show her that you know stuff if/when she asks

Just my advice from being with an asian woman for 12,5 years

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46734 Reply
        Martin

Thanks ScanianDude!

How long should I wait to tell her? Because as partners, sex will eventually happen rather quickly

• #47111 Reply
          Daniel

I wouldn’t tell me but let her find it out, maybe you should try to wear it abck.

• #46732 Reply
      ScanianDude

Also almost forgot, you might get the oportunity to try before/after with the same woman ;)

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46736 Reply
      ScanianDude

Imho I think you should wait until you get nude together(top tip, do foreplay in the shower), she might not say anything, if she doesnt you can wait a few more times of nude time before you saying anything about how you researched her culture

If she says something just reply that you know how it is in philipines and you are willing to do this for her if she emotionally supports you during healing period

This is how I would do it atleast

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46738 Reply
        Martin

Wow, those are really good tips, thanks!

I’ll try it out and then update how it’s going

• #46737 Reply
      ScanianDude

I am unsure about philipines but most asians i know of are not promiscuous and some even wanna wait for mr right

She might be a virgin

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46739 Reply
      matt

Get to know each other, share some nice times together and if the relationship is serious, then before it turns into a sexual relationship, tell her you want to get circumcised first. She’ll support you if she’s serious too. If she doesnt support you, it won’t be because she’s anti-circumcision, it’ll be because it’s too serious too soon. So take your time.

• #46746 Reply
      Tor

Martin,
      This is exciting news! So glad you guys hooked up! YES!
      I think you’ve received a lot of great suggestions since the news. My personality is most in line with ScanianDude, but others as well.
      Looking back at my own life, the only thing I regret is not having done 20 years ago. I missed a ton of good circumcised life and who knows how much self confidence to have sex with other women.
      It doesn’t matter how it turns out with this girl (I hope very well, of course), but in the long run, you’ll be glad you did it.
      While there are many girls who might turn down a guy with foreskin (and most probably wouldn’t), I’d take a guess that being circumcised you probably wouldn’t get turned down by anyone. Except the anti-circ crown of course…
      So I think you have a few options.
      1) If it’s going somewhere, tell her in advance so she’s not surprised.
      When you guys get naked, pull your foreskin back and ask her which way she likes it better. This may cue in the conversation about circumcision. Or start the conversation about reading about the Filippino tradition.
      2) Don’t tell her in advance and see how she reacts to it. Then start the conversation.
      Let her play with it and see what she does. I really like ScanianDude’s shower idea.

I still think about a girl who was into me back in college, but I was too embarrassed about my foreskin, so I never let in to her moves. She had really nice tits and I totally wanted to take a shower with her… I guess I should have.
      Questions: how old are you? If you didn’t date her, would you still want to get circumcised after everything you’ve read here?

• #46750 Reply
      Robert Martin

To all good luck Martin. I missed 12 years of a happy circumcised life. Yes, my inspiration & go to ScanianDude, ( cheers) TOr, Matt all have great thoughts. I think you will be surprised, and certainly please her. Circumcision is their culture

• #46859 Reply
      Tor

Wonder how Martin is doing with his Filipino girlfriend. Has he revealed his status to her yet?

• #46865 Reply
        Martin

Hey Tor!
        Not yet, but things are getting heated, she’s started to touch my bulge over my pants and such. I think it won’t be long before we end up in bed. Do you think that I should sit her down and tell her my status straightforward?

Over your other questions, I’m considering this mostly because of her

• #46869 Reply
      ScanianDude

Hi Martin, fun that you have started petting

I have stated before many times what I would have done, but in the end you decide, she might not even care

I have forgotten where you are now, is circ common there? Have she had someone before you? How long have she lived outside philipines? These questions are imo more important and will answer if it bothers her without being direct

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46882 Reply
        Martin

Hey!

Well, where we live now circ is uncommon, a lot.
        She’s 27 and has lived outside the Philippines for just over a year. And yes she’s had boyfriends before, all in the Philippines.

• #46883 Reply
          ScanianDude

Hi again Martin. I still stand by my previous recomendations. She might prefer cut or not care.

If she is sweet and tolerant (i bet that she is) even if she might prefer cut she will probably sugarcoat it for you, and in that case show her your willingness to do this just for her ;)

In case you wonder how it feels to be cut (because I think you will ask that soon anyway)
          I got cut in my mid 20s after my sexual debut at a time I was single, wich is 13 years ago now (I think), I had a very long foreskin that totally covered glans even when fully erect (cover index 10) and I am still very happy to have had it done. Feel free to ask anything btw

Unlike some other dudes here, I am very happy to have tried before and after and having done the cut of my own choice

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46871 Reply
      Tor

Martin! – I think you should just let it evolve when you do get naked with each other. Like ScanianDude said, she may not even care. I put off sleeping with my current GF (of 10 years) for a week, worried what she might think. In an email, I explained my hesitancy and my circumcision status to her. Turned out not to matter anyway as her ex-husband was uncircumcised. She really didn’t care, nor did she ever push the subject. The weekend after the discussion we had an amazing night…
      In the end, it was more my own wanting to be circumcised that I finally went to a urologist.
      As I said, I’m still in the healing process (3 weeks now). So we are holding off until the doc gives the go-ahead at my follow-up appointment.

Anyway, let it play out, get naked, have some fun, let her play with it, see what she says. Then you can start a conversation about having read about Filipino circumcision tradition.
      Still may be an exciting adventure for both of you. I’m kind of excited FOR you, as I wish I would have started this much earlier. You are a lucky guy!

• #46872 Reply
      Lee

I had the same issue but with a chinese GF. She hated foreskin. It was literally a deal breaker. I said not way and parted ways. a year later we connected. i have a lot of time to think about it and a future with her. i ended up doing it. i have not regrets. not sure why i made it a big deal with in the first place. she’s very happy aboout it now. i would suggest to an man that if you are really into her an she desires it, just get it over with. it’s not worth the overthinking.

• #46873 Reply
      Charlie

I ran into a situation when I was in college, met a girl in class we hit it off big time. Started dating I learned she was Jewish which was fine. After a month or so things got to the point of sex. I always kept my foreskin retracted so when she first saw me she thought I was circumcised. But then during fore play she pulled and my skin came over my glans. I can still in my mind see the expression on her face. She pulled her hand back and just stared in silence. Then she said you’re not circumcised, you’re not putting that in me! Dumb me never considered she would be so concerned about my circumcision status, I mean she never asked. I guess she just assumed since this was USA and most guys were. Bummed out was an understatement! Needless to say that was our last date. I sure felt awkward in class the rest of the semester!

• #46876 Reply
        Kenneth

The first girl I slept with was Jewish. Had I not been circumcised she would not have done so. In my personal experience most women prefer men to be circumcised, but some don’t mind (so long as you are clean). I have encountered surprise by some women on discovering that I’m circumcised, but never hostility or disappointment. Never slept with a Filipina woman, but did with a Korean who was pro-circumcision.

• #46874 Reply
      Lee

Charlie,

I can relate. in my younger days i had a few similar experiences with jewish girls. I specifically recall an experience where she was like what!? arn’t you suppossed to get that done as a baby? i was devastated at the time, but then the reform jewish movement started and many of those girls actually were opposed to circumcison, especially if they had sons. But in the end I still got circumcumcised so I guess that was meant to be.

• #46875 Reply
      ScanianDude

Have dated both scandinavian and asian women (though not filipina) and never got a comment on my uncut status NEVER and i can honestly say the same for my friends, a few actually dated filipina a while (but they were players and didnt like commitment so ended up leaving)

I got cut before my current (north chinese) and she doesnt care either….

Must be some american, muslim or jewish thing? Since me and my contacts have never came across it ye (though I wish i did)

Even had a discussion with one long term ex(scandinavian), she got really mad at me for wanting to get cut and called me a psycho lol

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46877 Reply
      Charlie

I was surprised as well by her response Kenneth. We know each individual sets their own “standards” in life and this girl had hers regarding sex and circumcision. In retrospect, beside the fact that I had wanted to be circumcised ever since I saw my friends circumcised penis, this event was just another driving force or incentive for me to get circumcised.
      As aside note regarding seeing first circumcised penis, I began pulling my foreskin back after that so I would look circumcised. Besides liking the appearance, I loved the way my penis felt with the head exposed. So retracting became a lifestyle for me. Other girls that I had a relationships with never new I was uncircumcised because lesson learned. I always held the base of penis when erect and that would not allow the skin to move very much during fore play.

• #46878 Reply
        Kenneth

I consider myself very fortunate to have been circumcised at birth. For men who have not been, I really do urge them to please seriously consider getting circumcised. I have never once been refused sex for being circumcised, but I have read so many examples of women being dismayed to discover that a man still has a foreskin. My personal experience is clear that most women prefer men to be circumcised.

• #46951 Reply
      Tor

Hi Martin, just checking in. Anything new with your girlfriend and the circumcision conversation? Hope all is well!

• #46955 Reply
      ScanianDude

A real cliffhanger, Since it is very quiet from martin I hope it is a non issue and they are busy like rabbits ;)

Still eager to hear how it is going too

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46957 Reply
      Martin

Hello to both.

Well, my girl and I had our first shower together a couple days ago, it was something really sensual, but she said beforehand that we should wait a little bit to have sex, ok.

After the shower was over, she told me “there’s something I need to tell you, but ir may be uncomfortable” I knew where she was going. She was about to explain me all the circumcision thing in the Philippines, but I told her I knew everything about it.

She told me it is so important to her, she confessed to me “due to my cultural upbringing, I can’t have sex with a man whose penis is uncircumcised. That’s why I didn’t hit on you before, because I was almost certain that you were uncut” she didn’t want to ask me to be her boyfriend and then asked me to get cut.

She asked if I would be willing to get circumcised, I told her I was ready for her to ask me that, and told her that I would get cut to please her. She hugged me tightly and kissed me deeply, and then thank me a lot of times.

She’s worth giving up my foreskin for

• #46984 Reply
        Kenneth

I’m very happy to be circumcised and I hope that you will be too. Your girlfriend has very good taste; likewise my fiancée is very pro-circumcision too. Wishing you all the best for your forthcoming circumcision – a very good choice.

• #46958 Reply
      ScanianDude

Thank you for the update martin

To be honest in my opinion you are not giving up on anythibg, only gaining ;)

I have said this before and I will say it again (many others cut as adults agree) after getting cut my orgasms are both more intense and longer lasting

This is something I only ever tell people about to get cut or that already are since I think it is everyones own choice (so pretty much only this forum)

If you want someone to talk with, we can exchange e-mail if you wish

It is all gonna be great

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46960 Reply
        Martin

I hope so, thank you for the encouragement.

She’s indeed assisted many circumcisions during tuli, she has a female friend who’s a nurse, and while her friend is circumcising the boys, she’s assisting her.

I’m considering to have it done in the traditional filipino way, but not with many people around, just the circumciser and her, this as a way to please her.

What do you think

• #46967 Reply
          GS

That’s the kind of thing I’d LOVE to do myself. I like the idea.

• #46971 Reply
          Kenneth

Don’t take any chances. An adult circumcision would be different from a boy get a “tuli”. You should get your circumcision done by a reputable doctor who is well experienced in doing adult circumcisions. The risk of mistakes or infection must be treated seriously. I wish you all the best for your circumcision; I highly recommend that all men choose to get circumcised.

• #46961 Reply
      ScanianDude

Does the circumciser have experience on men or just boys? There is a bit difference

If she has done adult men before and is educated nurse I think it would be acceptable, do you trust them? I think it is important to get it done by a trained professional because else it can go very wrong

Do you have any say in style? High, low, tight, loose, removed frenulum, are you a grower or shower? These are things to consider before too

In my opinion to have a nurse girlfriend assisting and caretaking seems pretty good, just make sure that getting is what YOU want

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #46963 Reply
        Martin

Yes, she’s done it in adults and works in a hospital, so I guess it’s ok.

Style? We don’t know yet, we’ll have to discuss it.

Well, I’m doing this entirely because of her, to please her

• #46970 Reply
          matt

You could always let her perform your circumcision.

• #46990 Reply
            Martin

It would indeed be hot and erotic! But no, she would be assisting, her friend would be the one cutting my foreskin

• #46991 Reply
      Ryan

I would say to do it. Have her friend do the surgery with you GF assisting. They will do the best job possible because they know you personally. You’re not just a number so you should be in good hands. Also you will have special memories of this sacrifice with her. Also as said above it a a very sexy way to get it done. You’re a lucky man to have this option in my opinion.

• #47000 Reply
        Martin

The weird would that how often does a woman gets to see and manipulate her friend’s boyfriend’s dick? Haha

In my situation, what would you do if she wanted to invite a couple of her female friends to see the procedureM

• #46992 Reply
      ScanianDude

In my opinion it seems like you are attached to your skin (pun intended)

You talk about sacrifice, giving up and doing it for her. Like you are giving up something that you do not really want to give up

IMO it feels like you are doing the wrong thing for the right reasons, wich can be a recipe for disaster

You are the one attached to your penis for the rest of your life!

Before I got cut in my mid 20s (13 years ago) never thought that way, my thoughs was that I finally got rid of the skin and entered real manhood and it became self-fulfilling prophecy

I have never for 1 second during these 13 years regretted getting cut, I love it and it is the best thing I have ever done

this is the kind of attitude you need to avoid misstakes

Just my thoughts

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47100 Reply
      Martin

Hey, if anyone would like an update

Next month we’ll travel to the Philippines and I’ll get cut, but my GF asks if I mind if a couple of her friends could go and watch

What would you do?

• #47101 Reply
      Zsolt

Let them watch it or record it if your local social status will be increased. Probably it is a test anyway if you are a serious man or not who will do this sacrifice / initiation / transformation for his partner. You will enjoy your new status in that tropical heat.

• #47102 Reply
        Martin

I wanna show her I’m a real man.

But won’t it be a bit embarrassing as they’ll freely see my dick and nuts?

• #47113 Reply
          Harry

If I were in your situation, I’d be embarrassed too, but speaking only for myself, I’d probably go ahead, and agree to let her friends watch. They’ve probably seen everything before. Make sure you really are okay with getting cut before you go ahead with anything, friends or not. Talk about numbers and try to keep the audience as small as possible. Perhaps she can make sure her friends are all supportive and respectful.

• #47119 Reply
          Zsolt

I just hope she won’t fool you into the surgery then she breaks up with you. So consider to make the decision for yourself and not for her. It is a bit weird her friends want to see the surgery.

Off. My friend wanted to marry a Turkish girl. He had to be circumcised and to turn Turk as a new Muslim before anything serious steps. His father-in-law gently forced him into the surgery as he arranged an appointment at the circumcison clinic in Turkey. He was willing to pay for it just to make sure it was done. He was present at the surgery in the room so he even discussed and checked the outcome for his daughter, but normally Muslim men never see each other naked. My friend was completly greeted as an equal man into the family as they could see how much he loved her. He had regular visits from different family members during his healing period so all of them were happy that she didn’t marry an uncut guy.

• #47152 Reply
      Jack

You people are fucking weird. You would mutilate your penis for someone else’s ridiculous cultural practices?

• #47153 Reply
        Reuben

Weird is very subjective. There are clear reasons a guy might want to be circumcised – that includes medical studies. There are also reasons they might not want to be or wish they weren’t, and that is cool too.

Circumcision can be common or uncommon depending on where you are in the world. If you are somewhere where the majority of guys are cut then it can be perfectly understandable why you would want to fit in – humans are social creatures and we are (mostly) wired to conform and not be seen as the odd one out.

Even if you are somewhere where it is less common you may still encounter, like Martin has, women from a cultural background where circumcision is encouraged. A guy in that situation has a choice to make – is the girl one to nudge them towards taking a decision they might have easily considered anyway, or will you hope that the woman turns out to be willing to deal with a foreskin if it’s the right guy.

People do all kinds of things for love – changing fashion, music and culinary tastes, leave good jobs to move, adopting new religions, you name it. If it’s what makes them happy and doesn’t hurt anyone else, then who is in a position to judge them? It’s all very well to say don’t do anything you could regret, but if you always adopt that position in life then you may miss many an opportunity.

• #47154 Reply
        BidenSucks2020

Why are you so insecure and fragile that you care so much about what adults do? How does this affect you in any way….go on…answer the question without shifting the goal post, dodging, or playing mental gymnastics.

I imagine you’re not intelligent enough to articulate your feelings, kiddo.

• #47159 Reply
          John

Whom should you expect to answer this condescending post?

• #47162 Reply
            BidenSucks2020

Follow the message thread and see who I responded to. If you’re so fragile that you think my comment was condescending, maybe the internet isn’t the place for you, little guy.

• #47155 Reply
        Harry

Ever seen a case of BXO? Paraphimosis? Balanitis? Ever seen sticky yellow puss oozing out the end of an UNCIRCUMCISED penis? Ever talk to a woman who was asked to perform fellatio on an UNCIRCUMCISED penis, and couldn’t get past the stale piss smell? Yeah, yeah, I know. Soap and water will keep an uncut penis clean and sweet smelling–for about 30 minutes. And women really do have a much keener sense of smell than me. Ever know a guy whose foreskin didn’t retract when he had an erection and still went ‘way past the end of his glans, and he would up having sex with his foreskin, instead of his wife? D Do you know what smegma is? Most uncut guys don’t have to look it up in the dictionary, like I did, to know what it is. o you know what it’s like when your husband expects to thrust a smelly irritated mess into your vagina? Oh, but getting rid of all that is “mutilation,” and guys who do are “fucking weird.” Maybe it’s even more weird not to want to get rid of it, or get rid of any chance that you could ever have it.

• #47160 Reply
          John

This post is even crazier than the anti-circ crazies. How unclean does the OP think intact men are? Advocate for circumcision if one must but don’t lie.

• #47157 Reply
      James

I think the tone of this is all getting really unpleasant on all sides. This conversation needs to calm down and allow people to listen to each other.

Jack – someone’s choice is their own and, as long as it is freely made and not under any pressure from a partner or others, should be respected. Nobody should be telling anyone to do anything and nor should people’s free choices be judged if they affect no one else.

At the same time Harry – be careful. I am cut now but spent most of my life uncut – had no issues ever, whatever, with hygiene, smegma and never did anyone have any issues with my foreskin. This ‘horror’ of uncut penises is a real prejudice and displays significant lack of information, experience and respect. The majority of the world is uncut and it’s not a world of men with stinking genitals having disastrous sex. The world is much much more complex than both of you are making out.

• #47158 Reply
      ScanianDude

+1 agree with james 100% (almost same story for me)

You guys need to relax and tone down 2 steps, count to ten before writing a reply

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47161 Reply
        John

Ditto and ditto! At this point there are no serious medical or (alleged) objective arguments for circumcision. It is a cute/manly/nude/sexy option for some men to choose. Isn’t there enough in that?

• #47165 Reply
      Will B

If an adult male decides to have his foreskin removed for whatever reason(s), or for no reason at all, it’s nobody’s business but his.

• #47318 Reply
      Martin

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick update

For the last week my gf and I have been in the Philippines, and tomorrow is the big day, tomorrow I’ll get circumcised.

My gf has been constantly telling me that I should not worry, everything will be ok, and yesterday she jacked me off to empty my balls before the cut.

I’m a bit nervous, but I hope it’ll be worth it

• #47320 Reply
        Kenneth

Congratulations Martin and welcome to the club! I hope your circumcision went well and that you will appreciate the benefits. All the best for your recovery over the next month.

• #47322 Reply
        GS

Please keep us updated, and CONGRATS

• #47335 Reply
      ScanianDude

Welcome to the club martin, have no worries it will be worth it ;) now you are going through one of the oldest manhood rituals there is. You are now leaving boyhood behind and becoming a MAN ;)

I have been cut for 13 years and have not regretted it for 1 second, only sortof wished I did it sooner (yet I am very happy to know before and after)

After about 4-6 weeks you are externally healed and it is time to finally try your new improvement, it might be awesome right then and there or it might gradually over the weeks/months become super awesome (like it did for me)

Keep us updated and anything at all just ask away

I wish you quick healing

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47363 Reply
        Martin

Thank you!!

You know, I talked to many of my gf’s female relatives and friends, and they all agreed that no woman in the Philippines would have sex with an uncircumcised man, so I’m happy that in the near future I’ll finally have sex with my girlfriend.

And having it done in a different way it’s always done was kind of shocking. Plus having some friends of her watching my penis the whole time made it a bit embarrassing

• #47336 Reply
      Peter

Can’t seem to post a new post for some reason. I was watching season 1 of Netflix You series last night.

Some very very attractive women discussing their interest in circumcision in a busy bat.

Just blows my mind when pretty women express this preference. I could have shafted the lot of them if I was there.

Check season 1 episode 3 I think.

Peace

• #47339 Reply
      ScanianDude

@peter you gotta be more specific than that, timestamp and episode please

The series “you” ?

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47341 Reply
        Paul

About 8 minutes in to episode 3 of season 1, show is called “You”. The tone is indifferent and matter of fact though

• #47340 Reply
      Peter

It’s a bar scene. Just a huge turn on for me. Beautiful women.

• #47345 Reply
      Eliza

I too am a nurse. Lots of Philippian nurses around. We work in pediatrics, but I can almost guarantee that in the US, or otherwise, 90% culturally strongly support ritual circumcision. We have actually discussed it because we are in pediatrics and we have talked about their cultural beliefs and traditions. A few were against it, but We came to learn they were married to uncircumcised men of other races. Mostly Indian or European.

• #47362 Reply
        Martin

How many of the nurses were women?

• #47390 Reply
      ScanianDude

@martin, how is everything going? Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47393 Reply
      mjo

@martin: Could you describe the procedure of your circumcision? How many friends of your girlfriend were present during your circumcision? Which circumcision style did you get? The typically Filipino circumcision style?

• #47394 Reply
        Martin

Well, it was the tipical filipino circumcision style, and it was carried out in the trafitional filipino way, tho the procedure was painful.

There were 3 female friends of my gf, they all were quite amused watching me getting cut, and they got to watch my naked genitals some minutes before the circumcision began, while the nurse was getting everything in order.

• #47403 Reply
      ScanianDude

@martin didnt she use any anastesia? (since it was painful)

that seems odd having her friends look too… maybe hope for a 3 some later LOL?

about 2 weeks since you got it done right? is your girlfriend treating you good? how is the healing coming along?

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47404 Reply
        Martin

Yes she did, it’s just that it didn’t work as it should have.

Well, her friends have look tons of tuli performed in little boys, but never on an adult, and they were curious to see. They were kind of laughing for a good portion of the procedure.

She’s treating me really well, very thankful that I did this for her, and it’s healing pretty well

• #47405 Reply
      ScanianDude

Ahh curiosity? maybe they have never seen an adult with foreskin?

Good that she is treating you well and healing is going good :)

Out ov curiosity: What kind of style did you get? Is the scar close to the glans or mid shaft? Is your frenulum removed too?

Cheers/ThatScanianDude

• #47410 Reply
        Eliza

I work in pediatrics so we do a lot of infant circumcisions. I can tell you it’s so common to us that is routine and we are immune to it. However, since I have many friends also in the medical field I do know several Urology nurses. They do occasionally see adults for circumcision requests. I was curious and asked them why and adult would want to undergo that surgery. They said basically one of three reasons. A medial issue like pain in the foreskin or a tear or similar medical need. Because the man believes it to be more visually appealing. Or because they are self conscious about being uncircumcised and other men seeing them in a locker room. They rarely hear men say it’s is because a partner prefers it. However, they are very aware that some men and women have fetish for adult circumcision because it’s well documented that some do and they doctors also know this and educate the nurses. According to them, their doctors that do do adult circumcisons for any of the above reason without questioning the motivation. Except if the doctor feels a circumcision is not medically necessary and they will tell the patient that, yet still do it if the patient desires it.

Viewing 51 reply threads
Reply To: Dating a filipina
Your information:

62 − = 60