Home Forums After the Cut D-Day – My Cut Story

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      G S

I woke up early this morning (11/08/2021) for a final gym training session before being cut. Trained like there was no tomorrow, for some reason the weights felt lighter than always.

I got back home, took a nice hot shower, shaved the pubic stubble for a neat appearance, and cleaned my foreskin with the utmost of love for the last time.

Just there the WTF moment kicked in, and I had to take a few deep breaths to calm the nerves. Reminding myself I really want this FOR ME, no one else.

At 10:00 we arrived at the surgeons office, filled in the forms, and applied some Emla cream at the base of the penis as instructed beforehand telephonically by the nurse. A few minutes later ( the same) very good looking nurse came to fetch us (strangely, this helped, lol), as she comforted me that she was going to be part of the procedure.

I got taken to an operating room with a bed in the middle. Neatly stacked display of syringes, and instruments on the side. The doctor came in, greeted me with the typical Covid Elbow bump, and started chitchatting. Mostly to calm my nerves. Outside I was as calm as a sniper lining up a shot, inside I was like a 12v transformer trying to cope with a 220v load. Lol

The doctor asked me to remove my sweatpants, and we decided upon an internal and external cut line. He marked the two lines circumferentially, and I was 100% happy.

I asked to be able to watch the procedure, which the doctor found interesting, but he was 100% OK with it. The doctor started injections at the base of the penis, working his way around with more.

At this point my body decided it was best to lie down and relax with my eyes closed. I left the doctor to work his magic. He took utmost care to make nice small stitches, and focus on a nice aesthetic result.

In no time, the doctor stood back, and gave over to the nurse to wrap tings up. Giving the necessary aftercare instructions, I was given a nice cup of coffee, a prescription for some pain meds, and was driven home by my stunning wife.

I’ve wanted to do this for many years, and honestly this is a very big highlight for me in my journey of life.

Now for the road to recovery…..

• #44849 Reply
      Charlie

Congratulations GS……you will heal and love the new you.
      All the best, keep the forum updated as you heal and how you feel about it after you are healed.

• #44868 Reply
      matt

Fantastic. Welcome to the club. You and your wife will be very happy.

• #45003 Reply
      Jon

Heh guys,recently got circumcised with mogen clamp.there was a very long foreskin.after the penis was circumcised the head flared out so nice.looks great.my girlfriend lives it.i had way to much foreskin. Very Happy.

• #45006 Reply
      Carol

How does a man know if his foreskin is long, too long, normal, etc?

• #45008 Reply
      ScanianDude

@carol IMO cover index of more than 8 is way too long, preferable 3 or tighter is better, i think it is a bit up to personal preferrence of what is long, too long etc

NSFW
      http://www.restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm

• #45009 Reply
      Carol

Thanks. Do men get circumcised because they want to be circumcised or because their foreskin is to long and causing problems ?

• #45011 Reply
        Barry

Hi Carol, probably either. I don’t medically need it but I want it. Just waiting for a supportive partner.
        Sadly, some men have to be circumcised for medical reasons.
        Please feel free to ask more.

• #45012 Reply
      Carol

Thanks Barry,

Wow. My husband is #6. Does that mean he may have health problems in the future because there is skin still left? I didn’t know there were such options available.

Carol.

• #45015 Reply
        James

Hi Carol,

At 6 he won’t have health problems down the track, only general hygene would be the main considerstion here. However, if you feel there is merit in seeking circumcision for his benefit and yours, be it overall health, cleanliness, or sexual, open the subject up with him. The fact you’re posting here suggests you may be in favour if a circumcised partner?

• #45018 Reply
      Carol

Hi James,

My husband had a Brit Milah 2 year ago when we were engaged so he has been circumcised, but when I looked at that coverage index chart, it was only then that I learned he might still have excess foreskin. I don’t know if that was a problem. My main concern was his conversion. He has never mentioned any issue whatsoever, but if I’m being honest i would say that perhaps the C2 or C3 is the most visually appealing, at least to me. The C1 looks too “tight”, if that makes sense. Wouldn’t that be painful for to the man for sex? I have no idea, but isn’t some skin needed to remain?

I won’t say anything to my husband. He did, after all, get circumcised to convert to my religion and go through a litany of other required steps to convert so if I mentioned another cut I would be pushing it.

• #45022 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Hi Carol. I’m a C1 and it doesn’t hurt at all. There’s a permanent feeling of tension but in a very good way. Both our sons are C1s. The elder is 18, has been sexually active for 2 years, and I’m pretty sure that he has no problems. It may help that we are all showers. A grower with a C1 may well have problems when becoming erect. Peter

• #45019 Reply
      ScanianDude

i got cut purely for cosmetic reasons, no medical problems what so ever. and only ever heard of one that had at very young age(phimosis), here getting cut is very unususal.

so to answer your question i got cut because i wanted

from my understanding the only medical reason is phimosis, balantis and if you get diabetes all of wich is pretty uncommon

i can say there is less smell after getting cut even though i always kept my hygiene and for me sex got a lot better (more intense orgasms) but i think this might be individual?

• #45020 Reply
      matt

A circumcision should leave you at CI-1 ,CI-2 or CI-3 depending on your body shape, scrotum, pubic fat.

Some peoples physiology can make it impossible to appear less than CI-3 without removing more shaft skin than underlying penile length and no urologist would do that to you.

If after circumcision, you’re still CI-4 or above, a revision can always be performed.

• #45024 Reply
      Carol

Hmmm. now you have me thinking if I should even bring it up with my husband whether he feels he many have excess foreskin and see if he wants a revision. Is a revision common? I never heard of that before, but then again i have never heard anyone mention such a thing and I’m not in a medical field.

Carol.

• #45025 Reply
      GS

I moved from CI-9 to CI-2. Before my circumcision, it was a very nice feeling if the foreskin is retracted tightly, the tension in the head/shaft was divine. Now after my circumcision, when erect I have that same sensation when erect, but without the need to keep my shaft skin retracted with my one hand while having sex.

Revision is a fairly common occurrence in the medical field, but just as severe as an initial cosmetic circumcision.

• #45059 Reply
      Leila

I just saw that coverage index. I would say that my husband went from a C8 to a C2 or C3. I am going to send that link to one of my sisters who is a urology nurse practitioner. I’m interested in her thoughts and opinions.

• #45066 Reply
      tyler

Leila,

I’m also interested in your sisters thoughts as a medical professional in that field.

• #45076 Reply
      Will B

I always think of CI 1, 2. or 3 as a “real” circumcision. CI 1 is great if you’re a “shower” and pull it off. The important thing, however, is that
      a circumcision produces tight erections, with little or no movement possible in the remaining penile skin when erect, and that it fully and permanently exposes the glans.

• #45078 Reply
      matt

growing up, all my friends whose mothers worked as nurses or in doctors surgerys were all CI-1.

• #45080 Reply
        Will B

Not at all surprising.

• #45085 Reply
        Leila

Matt,

I was able to connect with my sister over the weekend and showed her the coverage index. She said that typically an adult will come in for one of four reasons: 1) they have pain during sex so something is not functioning correctly such as frequent skin tears, and the Doctor will usually recommend surgical removal of the foreskin, especially if these tears are recurrent or they have phimosis, a medical condition whereby the foreskin swells and cannot be moved back over the head (both medical needs), 2) they want a visually aesthetic appeal (subjective), and more cosmetic than medically necessary, 3) a partner has a preference and has requested it, 4) lastly, a revision because the man is dissatisfied in some way such as they prefer more skin be removed resulting in a “tighter result”. She did not explain what the percentages were, but nonetheless, I found this both interesting and revealing. So I learned that a) there are adults that do this: and b) the reasons vary. She also added that she knew her Doctor would feel that C1 is considered extreme and would do it, but only if the patient requested this and understood the possible implications on sex/masturbation etc. Because this does happen, her practice has a separate form for that that the patient must sign. Otherwise c3 would be the typical standard. If later the patient wanted a “tighter” cut it can be done, but once one starts with a C1, if they are dissatisfied, there is no way to put back the skin, which is why they take a more conservative approach.

I hope this helps.

Leila.

• #45086 Reply
          matt

Hi Leila,

That is completely consistent with my observations in recent years, however in my childhood (70’s and 80’s) my friends who were children of medical parents were ALL circumcised and CI-1. I was done in my late teens and am CI-2, CI-3 on a cold day :)

• #45087 Reply
          matt

I grew up in a small city and they’d have all been done by the same person. maybe they were a bit “thorough” during that period. Their circumcisions did look really smart though.

• #45083 Reply
      tres

Leila,

Since I know that American women do talk about it especially if they, or someone they know is pregnant, I do agree that mostly the decision is made by the mother. In one case, that was shared with me, the husband also agreed to do it himself, although he wasn’t circumcised. I guess it was a solidarity thing.

• #45084 Reply
      Leila

Hi Tres,

Are you sure that message was intended for me? I do know some women that do discuss it, but my sister is a Nurse Practitioner in a Urology clinic so she would know about that more than me. I can ask her if you think it would help? I’m pretty sure though that for parents expecting a boy it would be discussed between then and perhaps with a Doctor such as their Pediatrician or Midwife, etc.

• #45094 Reply
      Ben

It’s very amazing that American men are almost 100 percent circumcised! That’s really tells you something,its a great thing !!

• #45096 Reply

Really Ben, I wouldn’t say it means that

• #45709 Reply
      Kenneth

Congratulations to GS on getting circumcised; several months later I hope that you are greatly enjoying your new look. The CI index is very helpful; I’m CI-2 (done at birth) but think CI-1 looks best. I’m completely ok with being a CI-2 and won’t be making any changes now. Any man considering circumcision should make himself aware of the CI index and discuss this with the surgeon.

• #45712 Reply
      David

CI-2 here as well, Kenneth. And very happy with the result. The CI index is indeed very helpful.

• #45715 Reply
      Dakin01

I’m a CI-9 but there are times I wish I was a CI-3.

• #45718 Reply
        Kenneth

I hope that you can get circumcised in 2022. I consider myself very fortunate to have had it done.

• #45724 Reply
      Jack

It is difficult to get circumcised these days with the Covid they delayed all the non urgent surgeries.I heard they started to circumcise in the Philippines after stopping for a year.It is very important in this country to be circumcised to be considered a real man.

Viewing 24 reply threads
Reply To: D-Day – My Cut Story
Your information:

16 − = 9