Home Forums General Circumcision anniversary

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter & Natasha

Hi everyone. Today is the anniversary (26th) of Peter’s second circumcision. We always celebrate this great event (and also those of our sons). I have posted a congratulatory message on social media and we are having a lovely dinner at home later with a couple of friends. To us it is obvious and natural to celebrate something so wonderful and beautiful. Do any of you do the same? Or might you start doing so? Natasha xx

• #45270 Reply
      mtkush

my 3 year anniversary is in 3 days!

i wish i was able to talk to the doctor who cut me so i could tell her how much i love it and appreciate everything she did for me.

• #45726 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Hi mtkush. I’m sure you could email your circumciser and tell her how great she is and how satisfied you are. Definitely worth doing for something so important. Natasha xx

• #45720 Reply
      Kenneth

I’ve never had a party to celebrate it (I was done in late November 1987 when I was two weeks old). My girlfriend knows when my circumcision anniversary is; she frequently mentions my circumcision during sex. If you choose to get done as an adult I think it would be well worth celebrating this significant event in a man’s life.

• #45727 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Hi Kenneth. Totally agree, but also worth a celebration if you were circumcised as a child. We always celebrate our sons’ circumcision anniversaries. Natasha xx

• #45723 Reply
      Jack

I don’t remember the exact date of my Circumcision.I know I was 23 and it was in October It is a shame I don’t remember the exact date because I could celebrate one of the best decision in my life to get circumcised

• #45728 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Hey Jack. Just pick a day in October and celebrate! A circumcision celebration is more important than the exact day. We’ve occasionally moved the day if one of us is working all evening. And a few years back our eldest son was unwell on his circumcision anniversary so we celebrated a week or so later. Natasha xx

• #45730 Reply
      jack

Hi Natasha and Peter
      good idea we will just pick a day in october .Natasha is the erotic nickname I gave my wife so when we will celebrate my circumcision we will be thinking about you.

• #45733 Reply
        Peter & Natasha

Hey Jack, that’s fantastic! How come you chose the name Natasha? I like the idea of being erotic. Xx

• #45734 Reply
      Jack

Hi Natasha.I find your name very erotic it is like a Russian spy

• #47563 Reply
      Spencer

Mine is the 6th of August :)
      I’m happy to see that I’m not the only one who remembers it and does a little thing to celebrate it. I personally do nothing fancy just maybe a dish that I really like, or a cake, just a little something… very personal, me alone though.

• #47571 Reply
      matt

7th of September for me. After the schools went back and before I started university on the 20th, two weeks later. I was still a little sore from it for the first couple of weeks as I recall. A long time ago now. 29 years to be exact. Maybe I should do something special for my 30th anniversary Natasha?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Circumcision anniversary
Your information:

45 + = 55