Home Forums Making the Decision Circumcision and masturbation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      Greg

Like many men I’m a big fan of masturbation. Since your circumcision, how has the process changed?
      I think visually a high and tight cock with frenulum removed looks the best, but would this not be an obstacle to pleasure?
      I would like to hear as many accounts as possible to make a decision!
      My foreskin is pretty long and covers my glans even when erect. Sometimes I like to just play with acroposthion — the thing at the very tip. Is there anything comparable in a circumcised penis?

• #41812 Reply
      Charlie

Greg,
      I’m high and tight cut no frenulum! I got circumcised as an adult so I’ve experienced masturbation with foreskin. For me it feels better being circumcised, but of course I cannot speak for every man that was circumcised as an adult. We each have our on “thing” that provides the pleasure points of masturbation. The spot where my frenulum was is still sensitive as is my circumcision scar. So you’ll probably find in time that you won’t miss rubbing your acroposthion.

• #41814 Reply
      Thruston

Charlie,

Did circumcision affect how often you masturbated? Was it less, about the same or more after being circumcised?

• #41825 Reply
      Charlie

Thurston,
      No it was about the same. I just felt/feels better, of course again to me.
      I think some guys have a hard time adjusting because they are so accustomed to working their foreskin back and forth over the head.
      I rarely did it that way because it felt better to me keeping my foreskin pulled back tight when masturbating. So there really wasn’t a transition for me except not having to hold the skin back anymore which I loved.
      Are you circumcised? Or were you circumcised as an adult? What are your thoughts?

• #41826 Reply
      Greg

Very interesting! It’s very difficult for me to imagine my penis without a foreskin, but I am a bit curious. Do you always have to use lube?
      I do sometimes do it with lube, with the foreskin just resting behind the glans (I’ve got a pretty big head). I can even keep it there more or less permanent but it’s a bit scary!

• #41830 Reply
      Thruston

Charlie,
      Thanks for your answer. I am circ’ed but I got a RIC, so I’ve never done it with a foreskin (obviously), and I am, as I suppose a lot of guys who get an RIC are, a bit curious about what “before and after” is like. I suspect circumcision, either RIC or as an adult affects different individuals masturbation preferences and habits differently. “Result may vary,” as the saying goes. I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while, and finally got enough courage to post. I hope my presence here is not an imposition. Thanks again for the answer.

• #41832 Reply
      Charlie

Thruston,
      “Lurking” that’s a good one! I don’t not think anyone on this forum thinks your presence is an imposition. Guys have questions and questions deserve answers. The answers received sometimes give like opinions regarding circumcision and how things feel. Why? Because everyone is different especially in the variances of sensitivity of their penis pre and post circumcision as the case for those that did it later in life.
      I’ve found that the vast majority actually love their circumcised state.
      I had wished that I had had an RIC. But now I can say that I’m glad I got to experience being uncircumcised because I know the downsides to dealing with foreskin and the pleasures of finally being circumcised and not dealing with it. So I appreciate your questions and thoughts.

• #41833 Reply
      Charlie

Greg,
      I have rarely used lube after getting circumcised. It’s messy, in my opinion. I know a lot of circumcised guys do, but for me I do not feel the need. I don’t understand why keeping your foreskin retracted all the time is scary! I kept mine pulled back all,the time for years and years with no ill effects. Then finally cut it off so I didn’t have to worry about it. I love being circumcised.

• #41834 Reply
      Greg

Charlie,
      I remember why now: my head got pretty dry after a few days and desensitised. It looked good because it became even bigger, but I had to use lube to jerk off even with a foreskin.
      There’s part of me that wonder what it’d be like if I got circumcised. I assume I’d get used to the new way and much of sexual pleasure is kind of internal anyway. And it looks very proud.
      At the same time I’m pretty attached to my foreskin. I like it when my lovers play with its tip like squeeze it between their lips and stuff. And the same with frenulum.
      So I’m really conflicted!
      How do you masturbate if you don’t use lube?

• #41835 Reply
      Charlie

Greg,
      I understand your dilemma, and you’re correct sexual pleasure is two fold mental/emotional (very much so) and the tactile stimulation…..the feeling of rubbing/friction etc.
      Yes your head does “dry out”. But you can put Man 1 cream on it if you wanted it more moist. Desensitization….yes to a degree, but that can be a good thing as far as lasting longer to enjoy stimulation/sex. And that was the case for me. It still feels really good but not the sometimes almost painful sensation I would get on the head. For me that was a win!
      I can relate to rolling foreskin tip between fingers it did feel good. But for me my bare head felt better. How do I masturbate? Well I generally rub skin between circ scar, it’s mid shaft, and coronal ridge. That inner foreskin that remains is very sensitive to me. And the area where my frenulum was is still sensitive. For me skin to skin (fingers to shaft) works really well with no lube. Of just hand wrapped around shaft lightly works.
      All that being said, it appears you’re very attached to your foreskin, no pun intended, and if your happy why are you considering getting circumcised?

• #41836 Reply
      Greg

Charlie,
      Very interesting! Thank you for your answers!
      I’m not sure to be honest. I’m just quite curious! 1/3 of all men are circumcised! And I know that many men get cut as adults and they really like it! It seems quite paradoxical but I think that’s why I find it so interesting.

• #41837 Reply
      Charlie

Greg,
      I most certainly understand your interest. I was hooked the first time I saw a circumcised penis. I thought something was wrong with me! I started keeping my foreskin pulled back to “look” like my friends….and it felt good pulled back. Then I learned what circumcision was and my fascination with it became an obsession to get circumcised. Not one regret ever!
      The thing is whether or not you decide it’s what you want, you’ll still enjoy you uncircumcised status and that’s great you should.

• #41840 Reply
      Thruston

Charlie
      Thanks for your kind words. It’s always nice to feel welcome, and thanks again for your response to my question.

Greg
      I would second everything Charlie has said. The circumcised penis does dry out, which I think, is one reason why women like circumcision. It is possible to masturbate without lube. I usually use lube as a matter of personal preference, but I’ve also done without, sometimes for a while. It’s hard to say how to masturbate without lube if you’re circumcised. I think it’s mostly a matter of trial and error, and going with what works, but it’s very possible. I can certainly understand your hesitation about getting cut, and if you have doubts about circumcision, then I would said don’t do it, or at least don’t be in a hurry. If you’re happy with your foreskin, keep it. Period. That being said, there is another option you may not have thought about, and that is a partial circumcision. I know there are doctors who will do them, and depending upon your personal preference and physiology, you can probably get anything from a “light trim,” to a “clean shave.” My own is anything but partial, so I can’t speak from experience. Hope this was helpful.

• #41843 Reply
      Greg

Thruston,
      Everything you’re saying is very interesting! Regarding a partial, I think if I could bring myself to part with the tip of the foreskin, I’d go all the way! It’s very cool to hear from circumcised men! There aren’t many where I live!

Charlie,
      This is very interesting! My fascination started much later, a couple of years ago! When I’ve discovered that I have Jewish ancestry and considered converting!

• #41844 Reply
      Charlie

That’s interesting Greg discovering Jewish ancestry.
      I had a difficult encounter back in college. I was seeing a Jewish girl, we really hit it off personality wise. After dating a while it came down to the time we decided we were going to have sex. Back then was before I got circumcised but I kept my foreskin pulled back all of the time. We got naked she saw my penis, of course it wa erect then we got all hot and heavy making out. This is when things went wring. I didn’t not have hold of the base of my penis holding the skin so it would it move, she pulled and my foreskin slid over the head.
      Everything came to a halt! She said you’re not really circumcised, I thought you were! You’re not putting your uncircumcised penis in me!
      That event broke us up. But it was also a very defining moment emotionally for me, it drove home even more so that I wanted to be circumcised. Mostly for me and how I viewed it but also too avoid any future degradation by a sexual partner.

• #41845 Reply
      Greg

Charlie,

Interesting! I’ve never had an experience quite like yours, but once when I had sex with a Turkish dude I suspect he did not want to perform oral sex on me for that reason.

• #41847 Reply
      Thurston

Charlie
      Circumcision really is a big deal with some women, especially in the US.

• #41850 Reply
      Charlie

Greg and Thruston….you’re both correct in your opinions I would say.
      Some guys are just as particular about circumcised penis with partners as women are!

• #42135 Reply
      David

An interesting exchange, Greg, Charlie and Thurston about circumcision and masturbation technique. My circumcision is high and tight, my glans is very happily and notably flared and my frenulum is intact. My scar line is quite faint and, when fully erect, my shaft skin allows relatively little movement. My nicely keratinised glans is always fully exposed and is probably now less sensitive than was the case when I was younger – all those years of permanent exposure! I am very proudly part of the UK circumcised minority! My masturbation technique typically involves the vigorous stimulation of my glans and the flare of my corona. I rarely need or use lube, unless edging over a long period. I am happy to share further detail and answer any questions if others find this helpful.

• #42141 Reply
      Charlie

David, congratulations on being a proud UK circumcised guy.
      I’m high and tight as well but I do not have frenulum. However, the area where my frenulum was is still sensitive which is a win for me. As I said I do not use lube. I concentrate on the inner foreskin that remains between coronal ridge on the head and my circumcision scar because that skin is very sensitive and rubbing it also brings the rim of head into play, as it were! Ha! It’s interesting to know how others masturbate as trying other methods can be fun. Thanks for your input David.

• #42311 Reply
      David

Thank you, Charlie. Always keen to hear from others who enjoy their circumcised status and to share experiences, in relation to masturbation techniques, styles of cut and otherwise.

• #44261 Reply
      Graham

David / Charlie,

Thank you for your interesting input on masturbation techniques. Are you suggesting that a high and tight cut facilitates better masturbation because you have less outer foreskin and more exposed inner foreskin? I have had a couple of initial consultations on circumcision methods but neither were very conclusive, and the actual style is clearly critical. All I know is that I am should have a freehand circumcision. One consultant recommended the removal of the frenulum, based upon the initial check-up.

Thanks.

Graham, UK

• #44262 Reply
      Charlie

Graham,
      I would recommend frenulum removal. Free hand is an excellent method for adult circumcision. Regarding inner and outer foreskin, yes the inner foreskin is more sensitive. I retained a lot of inner skin, my circumcision scar is like mid shaft, therefore I am circumcised high and tight. I hope that clears up the image for you.
      You’ll love being circumcised and it’s great to gain knowledge.
      Keep the forum updated as to your progress, anticipated op date and your outcome. All the best to you.

• #44267 Reply
      Kieran

Hey gang!

Late to the party discovering this forum. I’m 33 and in U.K. I have a consultation next Tuesday about getting circumcised due to recurring balanitis resulting in my foreskin getting tighter causing me pain etc.

I have been told on email to explore where I’d like the cut to be made and I’m just worried about where the cut placement is affecting masturbation post-circ (I should point out I don’t have much penetrative sex with my partner) and from what I’ve read it depends on the individual as to the results they get…so I don’t know whether to go for a low cut (which I’d prefer or a medium/normal cut to keep some sensitive…

Any thoughts welcome

• #44281 Reply
      James

Hi Kieran

Just my thoughts, it all depends on if you’re a grower or a shower. If you have significant growth between flaccid to hard, I would recommend a low and tight style. The outer skin will allow for that growth. Just make sure the surgeon doesn’t go too easy on what he removes. You don’t want it too loose. If you’re well endowed and only grow a little bit then you can go either low or high and tight. I believe a shower situation is easier for physicians because they can better judge how much skin to remove and achieve a good tight result.

• #44351 Reply
      ThatScanianDude

live in a country were circ is unusual and i havent seen any cut penis before my mid teens, always wanted my foreskin to stay back because i liked the look though, never kept my foreskin back before my cut because it was painful.

cut in my mid twenties 12 years ago only for cosmetic reasons, my style is medium high and medium tightness

i think i am masturbating more now than before my cut (now that i think of it), i prefer using lube but sometimes does it dry only moving shaft skin or carefully rubbing glans

for me pleasure of both masturbation and sex has increased but then again i was never happy with my foreskin and it always felt as if i masturbated inside my partners

sensitivety of a dry glans is less, but when moist from vagnial fluid or lube it is the same as before in my opinion

• #44355 Reply
      Charlie

Everything about getting circumcised is better, looks, cleanliness, confidence, sex, masturbation….at least for me. Wouldn’t even attempt to speak for everyone, but for me, one of the best things I ever did.

• #44357 Reply
      ThatScanianDude

I feel exactly the same

Viewing 27 reply threads
Reply To: Circumcision and masturbation
Your information:

8 + 1 =