Home Forums Reasons we Decide Sexual Fantasies

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack 1 month ago.

• Author

Choice Maker
    Keymaster

Don’t be embarrassed. It turns out that a lot of guys have fantasies that involve themselves getting circumcised. Like, a lot of guys.

The most common such fantasy for a man is the desire for a dominating female partner who will demand that he get cut. It’s an intense desire to have their partner pressure them into a circumcision that they secretly also want themselves. There’s a whiff of BDSM in the air here and a lot more guys than you would think find this scenario incredibly and intensely erotic.

• #7254 Reply

Bruce Douglas Thurston

I have sexual fantasies about wanting to be circumcised. Since I am single and do not have a wife or girlfriend I get my pleasures when I masturbate. I fantasy about young handsome men wanting me to get circumcised. Then I fantasy about me getting it done. I then fantasy that since I got circumcised and like it so much, I get other guys to do it, too. I make up all kinds of stories about getting other guys to get circumcised, and in my fantasies [only] I actually force men to get circumcised or they can’t even do things like coming on to my property until they get circumcised. After they get circumcised they can come on to my property. Sounds pretty nutty, huh? When I first started masturbating just before I turned 11 years old I would twist the foreskin until I ejaculated my semen. Finally, very soon after that it dawned on me that guys who are circumcised have the entire head of their penises exposed, and since I wanted to masturbate like a guy who is circumcised, I pushed the foreskin completely off of the head so that it would be exposed and then I went through the masturbating process. After I jacked off I wiped off my head and pushed the foreskin back over the head which I hated because I want my head exposed 24/7. Bruce

• #7341 Reply

Martin

Its true at some erotic level that this fantasy may be more common than we realise.
    I think I’d just like it if my wife decided I was going to be cut and took me down to the clinic to have it done. No discussion just a case of taking my orders, obey and having that unfinished business sorted, the package tidied up to please her. Of course there would be other numerous benefits to it.

• #7349 Reply

Jack

Hmm. A surprising number of partners mentioned circumcision while I was still hooded up and with one partner we played with exposing my glans before sex with medical glue (as silly as that sounds). That didn’t work because of the push/pull detaching the glue, but it was a great feeling in most of my trousers and I kept doing that.

I guess I enjoy a feeling of nakedness and being ‘ready for action’ and barely restrained energy, though not so much exhibition/actual nudity. Being circumcised (and underwear-free) definitely pushes that button for me, and my op followed fairly quickly on the heels of giving up underwear.

Sure, I can give the pg13 explanation which is that I lived in a hot country, so comfort and hygiene called for going free and getting cut respectively, but while that is true and a definite plus, theres more to it than that!

Reply To: Sexual Fantasies
Your information:

8 + 2 =