Home Forums After the Cut Post Surgery worries

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  guyFromSingapore 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

guyFromSingapore

Hi Guys,

A little bit about my situation, I was circumcised due to a lump on my penis shaft. This is the 9th day after the operation and the doctor has given me a low and loose cut(?) I believe and my frenulum removed (to my horror). I didn’t specify the cut I wanted because I didn’t know about it beforehand.

The glands exposed is very de-sentivised… previously when I expose my glands and touch it, it is highly sensitive, and it was quite painful for me to pull down my foreskin anyways and the foreskin couldn’t roll up as well, stuck at the glands. (I guess tight foreskin issue? I am 24 years old this year).

My key questions are :
    1. I read horror stories online that sex will be less pleasurable especially with my glands so un-sensitive. Is this true!? I am very very worried especially with my frenulum gone.
    2. How should I masturbate? I used to masturbate a lot but now it just looks so weird and gosh I am living in fear everyday.

I need some help and information guys.. thank you.

Reply To: Post Surgery worries
Your information:

− 3 = 1