Home Forums Reasons we Decide Positive Self Image

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Choice Maker
    Keymaster

Some men just feel better about themselves after a circumcision. Some men just know that they -will-, once they do it.

• #7359 Reply

Bruce Douglas Thurston

I know that once I get it done, I am going to be pleased with the fact I got circumcised and now I can spend the rest of my life enjoying my circumcised penis.

• #7446 Reply

stefan

I’m seeing this the way Bruce does.

I knew that my penis would NEVER be uncut again—as long as I live. I’m loving it!

• #7452 Reply

Jack

Yep. From seeing myself in the mirror and everyday reminders from my head against the fabric of my trousers, to knowing there’s nothing coming between myself and sex partners, it’s a big boost in a lot of ways!

• #7487 Reply

Jerad

Yeah man. I feel immense confidence with my cut pecker. Like Connor McGregor confident. As with any man, sex is the best. With no foreskin, my bare knob feels the penetration and the complete inside of my partner. Jacking off is great as well. With that said I would say I have a good, even cut, meaning there’s enough shaft skin left. Yet, my head is always out.

Pissing/Urinaton: This is great. I was always grossed out when I had to pull my foreskin back to take a leak. And in order to piss in a straight stream. Now I just unzip and point. Then a quick shake.

Condoms: Yeah you know what I’m taking about. I fucked hated when I had to put a rubber on and it would feel so unnatural inside. Now they’re totally snug and it’s feel like nothing.

I feel more confident in the gym or other places where we have to change out. It’s a masculine thing.

• #7500 Reply

Bruce Douglas Thurston

Before I did my self-circumcision using rubber bands I would always push the foreskin back so that my glans would be exposed just like it is on a circumcised penis. I cannot stand having the head of my penis inside the foreskin because I always end up peeing on my pants. My penis isn’t real long, so having the head inside the foreskin created even more of a problem. Now, since I got my glans to stay exposed I feel more confident in that sense, but I am not real confident about letting anybody “see” my penis because the rubber bands I used caused it not to look like a “circumcised” penis even though the glans is exposed 24/7/365. I do plan to do something about it by having a circumcision revision done ASAP.

• #7784 Reply

Subrata

The way a circumcised dick looks improves the self esteem and always feel pride in having a cut dick.

• #7811 Reply

siva

I already circum surgery complete at before 10 days . This my doubt which days after I Will do it please tell me

• #7812 Reply

siva

I already circum surgery complete at before 10 days . This my doubt which days after I Will do it sex . please tell me
    Which days after confirm using at sex

• #7823 Reply

Jack

General advice is to wait at least six weeks after the op- everything should have healed up properly by then.

• #7824 Reply

siva

Circum surgery complted after 2week I will have been sex at my wife which problem have to introduce in my penis pls tell me

• #7825 Reply

siva

Circum surgery complted after 2week I will have been sex at my wife which problem have to introduce in my side pls tell me to detailly at example please

• #7829 Reply

siva

Circum surgery complted after 2week I will have been sex at my wife which problem have to introduce in my side pls tell me to detailly at example please

• #7839 Reply

Jack

Siva, if you are hurt or bleeding you need to go to a doctor quickly. Your post is difficult to understand. There are other Indian people writing on this website, if you post in Hindi they will be able to understand you.

Two weeks is a very short time after the operation. It can be dangerous to have sex if you do it before six weeks. If you have hurt the place where the stitches are, you have to go to the doctor or a hospital.

Reply To: Positive Self Image
Your information:

4 + 6 =