Home Forums Partners Partner Pressure

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jack 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Anon

Has anyone experienced partner pressure before? Two of my girlfriends so far have been vocal about their preference for circumcised penises. Would love to hear other accounts so I can know how normal this is. One was fairly quiet about it at first, but as soon as I mentioned that I was considering it, she was very supportive, and even took initiative in searching out local doctors and possible ways to have it covered.

I’ve heard of women with a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to foreskin, but haven’t met anyone this extreme.

• #1200 Reply

Joe Frazer

Anon: hadn’t thought about it in years but when in High School, two of the girls I dated would not have sex with me since I was unclipped. They considered the uncut penis unclear and possible with germs that would give them a bladder infection. In those days, I normally wore my hood back but somehow these girls knew (from others or other guys who did know I was uncut) and refused to have anything to do with my penis. One girls suggested circumcision but I was not really interested then. That’s all my experience can give you.

• #1315 Reply

Kate

I suggested circumcision to my husband the first time I noticed his foreskin. It took two years and he finally did it. I told him how much better it would look circumcised, and he would get blowjobs too. I brought it up every chance i could, and had some of my friends talk to him about it. Ladies, if you want your man to get circumcised, my advice is to bring it up everytime you see his penis.

• #1619 Reply

Sam

were you both pleased with the results after? Why was this of such importance to you and your friends? Are you both still satisfied? What has been the best part of having him get cut

• #8106 Reply

Sharon

This subject comes up in womens conversations from time to time and almost every woman I have heard comment prefers circumcision. I am a widow 62 years of age and I date different men but like most women prefer them “clean cut” because of yeast infections that I get every time I am with an uncut guy. Most younger guys don’t have a foreskin, so I usually date younger. It’s just nicer!!

• #1325 Reply

Mary

How do you bring such a sensitive subject up to a man? I have been seeing someone for six months who just turned fifty, is not circumcised, and will not even go to the doctor for his own health much less a circumcision! The problem is I can rarely climax with him (have always and multiple times with other men), and when I do, it is frustrating and so much work. I can get past the unattractiveness of it because I am in love with him, he is a WONDERFUL man. He is a bit overweight also, which does not help physically either. I am contemplating breaking up with him because I am not satisfied sexually. Ugh, what do I do?

• #1329 Reply

Choice Maker
      Keymaster

Mary,
      What you need to do is have that awkward conversation about it. It’s not an easy thing to bring up, yeah, but you just have to be direct. No other way to do it. If you’re both seriously in love then he probably cares more about your opinion of his penis than he does about his own.

Anyway, let me know how it goes.

• #1333 Reply

Howell

Hi Mary
      A simple approach would be to be pull his foreskin right back and tell him how sexy and attractive his naked glans looks and had he considered the advantages of being circumcised. You can sort his weight out later
      Regards
      Howell

• #1396 Reply

Austin

I experienced lots of pressure from partners to get circumcised. Perhaps it’s because the vast majority of men my age are circumcised (about 95 %).

Before my circumcision, I had some partners make grimacing faces when they saw that I was with a foreskin. One partner would insist on pulling the foreskin all the way back, and hold it tightly with her hand before she would orally pleasure me. Most were polite but I could tell they were not impressed with my foreskin.

• #1400 Reply

Jane

Hi Mary and everyone,

My husband was uncut when we started to date and after we got married I brought it up again as before he didn’t want it done. I explained to him the issue I had, just like guys complain about us all the time lol.

I said I would worship him even more if he has it cut for his wife, I think if the wife wants it the husband should go get it done and please his wifes request.

On another note, I know of 4 other women that asked for their husbands to be cut, and they all ended up getting done

• #3774 Reply

Martin Stevens

Hi Jane & Mary

As as man I think its not silly at all for a woman asking her husband to get circumcised so don’t be afraid to ask. It’s a way of truly honoring your wife and do wish my wife would ask me to have it done for her.

Martin

• #5271 Reply

Greg

Lucky husbands not every man gets to be cut for his wife, all part of the job description. So hot, hope to join the club in future sooner rather than later.

• #8105 Reply

Steve

Jane, my wife had the talk with me about getting it removed, she much prefers it bare. After much consideration I went to her friend, a lady urologist. It was done in a local clinic with my wife in attendance. All lose skin was removed and frenulum removed. Almost 4 weeks later we had intercourse and I couldn’t believe how wonderful it was! Its like it was so sensitive that I felt so much more. Now, one year later the sensitivity has subsided a little but still very nice. My wife looks forward to giving me oral but before she never wanted it. So far I have no regrets about doing as she said, I was the only non cut guy that she was ever with and now she has changed my life for the better !!

• #1482 Reply

Jonas

heyhi, my name is jonas
    i m from germany, hetero male, 29
    circ is rare over here and all over europe but during the last 5 years i developed a strong desire to meet a pro-circ woman who wants me to get circumcised and takes me to a doc … crazy … know :)

• #1557 Reply

Katherine

I grew up in the Philippines where most males are circumcised as adolescents. I fell in love with a British man on holiday in Manila and was surprised when I discovered he was uncircumcised. I retracted his foreskin and told him it looked more beautiful like that. A few days later we stopped for coffee at a downtown market. He asked me to marry him. I asked him if he was willing to have a circumcision for me. I pointed out a clinic offering painless circumcisions across the street. He hesitated so I suggested we at least enter the clinic and take a look. He agreed. The doctor examined him. He told us he could perform a circumcision right away and left us alone to talk. Our eyes met. I told him I would marry him as soon as he had healed. He picked up the consent form and signed it. The doctor returned and I left the room. Thirty minutes later my future husband was tightly circumcised and neatly bandaged. It healed quickly. We married and were both more than happy with the results!

• #1575 Reply

Uncut Canadian

From my experience, I have been the one trying to convince my wife to give me her blessing to get the cut. Before my wife and I got married I asked her if she would like me to get circumcised and she said that “it” did not bother her. Well, “it” has bothered me (aesthetically speaking) for the past 10 years and now I want to go through with the procedure. For the past 6 months this subject has been our “pillow talk” and my wife is now on board with me getting the procedure.

The difficulty is that we live in Canada, the procedure is not very popular anymore and you need to have an issue to qualify for funding. In my case, my GP is not very supportive and wouldn’t even give me a referral to the urologist (time for a second opinion maybe, we may end up going state-side to get it done). The private clinics close enough seem to be set on doing the procedure their way and not to the client’s request. Anyone experience this in their quest?

My concern is I don’t want my wife to miss the old me. Now, we have only had each other for partners, so we have no history and don’t know anything different (we do experiment pulling the foreskin back all the time).

Is there anyone out there that has been through something similar in terms of trying to convince their wife/partner for their blessing?

• #4931 Reply

David

Hello,

I also don’t think it’s strange for a wife to ask her husband to get circumcised if she prefers it. My wife indicated early on that she would like me to get circumcised. I set up an appointment with a urologist and a few weeks later I was circumcised and have no regrets!

• #4987 Reply

Haley

Getting circumcised for your wife is a really big compliment. After my child bearing, my husband got a vasectomy and circumcision which was a great way to do his bit presenting himself to me beautifully clean cut. I love him for it all the more! There are some good dutiful men out here getting done for their wife.

• #8484 Reply

Starla

GOOD for you Haley!! Like you, the vast majority of women much prefer a circed guy. I myself kept having problems until my husband got the clip. Now I never have any infections and It turned out great for him too. I learned firsthand that foreskin can be very problematic. I am now 48 and love sex more than ever, at least 3 times a week! He is 61 and is like a 25 year old, always ready!

• #6164 Reply

Pop Corny

I had a zero tolerance. I wish I had stayed that way.
    I was raised in a family with 3 brothers and a dad -all intact.
    I had done my own research, etc. HATED IT. Swore I would never be with a man intact, then fell in love-found out LATER he was intact. HATED IT. I cannot do oral, I have HATED our sex life, usually lack of. I am young and want to be with someone …else?
    We were intellectually a perfect match, and didn’t have sex till after the wedding. Its been a miserable marriage, I have had 2 diseases from him, recurring candida issues ONLY AFTER SEX WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!
    Finally after years of HPV destroying my uterus, and treatments only help if I’m celibate. Finally, I had an ectopic pregnancy, and almost died! The fertilized egg would not implant due to small cyst formed by HPV.
    Now I refuse to do anything without a condom, and my health is getting better.
    I had gained 100 pounds after being married (in 3 years) due to immune system insufficiency.
    I am looking forward to losing those since I will not allow myself to be recontaminated while I’m using colloidal silver, lemon juice and cranberry. All of those three have proven very good before, AS LONG AS I DON’T HAVE SEX WITH HIM WITHOUT A CONDOM.
    BEST OF ALL, he finally decided to get circumcised!
    I DO NOT FEEL GUILTY TO BE PUSHING HIM AT ALL! I ALMOST BLED TO DEATH, IVE LOST MY SECOND BABY AND MY CAREER DUE TO MY HEALTH, AND MY FIRST BABY HAS ISSUES DUE TO ME NOT GETTING RID OF THE VIRUS AND CANDIDA!
    Wasn’t able to breastfeed due to my immune system, made me anemic, caused problems even recovering from the surgery THAT WAS CAUSED BY THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!
    MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT DEMANDING THIS SOONER.
    He said he wants it and will be happy to be cleaner and last longer than 10 seconds in bed, and its NOTHING compared to the hell it has caused FOR EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY.
    He was crushed about our second baby dying and almost killing me before the doctors even figured out what was going on.
    I was bleeding to death and they thought my low bp readings were flukes!

• #7436 Reply

manawake

My wife never pressured but rather hinted that she preferred circumcision. I resisted her hints even though I had severe problems with premature ejaculation (PE). My glans was overly sensitive and I could only last a few minutes (five minutes or less) once inside her. I was afraid of the pain of circumcision and I was also “proud” to be different from most other men in the U.S. because I still had my foreskin even though my foreskin caused me to be sexually inadequate due to PE.

Two things happened that got me to finally get circumcised. My wife and I had gone to spend a long weekend with her sister and husband at their lakeside cabin. While changing into my swim trunks, my sister-in-law “walked in” on me while I was nude. After the initial embarrassment and nervous laughter from both of us, my SIL expressed her surprise that I was uncut. She was very forthright with me. I had a long foreskin that formed a wrinkly “nozzle” at the tip of my penis. My SIL told me that most women, her included, found a penis that looked like mine to be unattractive both visually and sexually. She also told me that my wife–her sister–had confided in her that she was sexually unsatisfied because of my PE problem caused by my being uncut. She told me half-seriously that if I didn’t get circumcised she would circumcise me herself.

The other thing that happened–more serious than my SIL’s disapproval of my uncut penis–was that my wife had an affair with a family friend that we’ve both known since college. Our friend, of course, is circumcised. When I found out about the affair my wife told me that the only reason why she was involved with “Roy” was because he was able to last much longer than me during intercourse. My wife is able to orgasm easily during intercourse but she needed a man who could last longer than three or four minutes in order to do so. She told me she still loved me and wanted to stay married to me but I would need to be circumcised.

A few days after my wife and I had this difficult but necessary conversation about her affair I was circumcised. There was no pain during the procedure–there is something called anesthesia–and only minimal discomfort during my four week recovery period. All I needed for the discomfort was Tylenol.

It took a few months for me to get used to sex with a circumcised penis but the sexual benefits are tremendous. I have been able to bring my dear wife to orgasm, even multiple orgasms, since I can now last much longer during intercourse. My own orgasms are stronger, more intense, than when I was uncut. My erections are harder as well. Also, both my wife and I have noticed that my glans has grown larger. She says it now looks like a fireman’s helmet instead of a little acorn, and that the larger size of my glans adds to her pleasure during sex.

My wife told her sister about me getting circumcised and my SIL, with my wife present, had me show her my circumcised penis. My SIL congratulated me, told me I now looked like a “real man” even though I am not as big as her husband! Anyway, getting circumcised saved my marriage and has greatly improved our sex life. I would advise any husband to listen to his wife’s hints or requests about getting circumcised and not waste years with unsatisfactory sex the way I did.

• #7673 Reply

hardware

It’s interesting being that I’m American and matured sexually during a time where a very large majority of men (I’d say 90% in the high school I attended) were circumcised, that no woman I’ve been with have really ever said anything about it. It would definitely have made a difference if any of the women I’ve been in LTRs with had expressed a preference for cut men, but none ever did. This has actually surprised me – from what you see/read, I would have thought that one of the women I’ve been with would have at least said “Oh you’re not circumcised!” but none ever did. And no, I’ve never been refused oral because of this…

My current wife is basically the same – once while we were fooling around in bed she did ask “have you ever wondered what it would be like to be circumcised?” But that is about all any of the women I’ve been with sexually have ever said about it. Now that I’ve made the decision to get circumcised, I wouldn’t say she’s eager, but I know she is definitely curious what it will be like. She seems most concerned about me being in pain during the healing.

• #7676 Reply

Johnny B

I had a very long foreskin, and, essentially, no problems with it. But, falling in love with sexy, intellectuam lady, 10 years my senior in my late 20s,changed it all. She didn’t insist, but she heavily prefers cut penis… So, I underwent surgery and had my cock cut to please her. It was very painful and somewhat embarrassing but I don’t regret it, as our marriage and sex life both thrived. She also enlarged her tits for me, and had a tattoo with my nick on her shoulder done for me. Do it, if it’s for someone you really care about, but don’t take it lightly- circ will change the way it feels, looks, and in part, your manhood works. Good luck!

• #7901 Reply

Doug

I finally decided to get cut a few years ago at the insistence of my girlfriend who strongly preferred a circumcised penis. She was now the third girlfriend in a row that suggested i should be circumcised. Her feeling was that uncut penises were dirty and strongly believed in the medical benefits of circumcision for both of us. I had always secretly thought about getting circumcised for all the benefits and finally took the plunge with her encouragement. We were both very happy with the result and I was given and high and tight circumcision with the frenulum removed. The relationship did not work out but I now have a new girlfriend who is very happy i’m now circumcised as she said she would hesitate to date someone uncut.

• #7906 Reply

Lars

Got circumcised in 1990..

Started when my girlfriend at that time and I went to nude beaches.
    One day there were a couple at the beach, the man had his glans all exposed.
    My girlfriend found it SO nice… she got hot.. and most of the day she tried to retract my foreskin to expose my glans.

Unfortunately my foreskin was too big/long so it just rolled back as it always did.
    Later that day we got to talk with the couple and learned he was circumcised!

To make a long story short that was when the idea of getting cut was formed.
    two weeks later when the summer was over I went to at plasticsurgeon and had it done.
    One of the BEST things I have ever done for myself

• #8157 Reply

Marli

Fifty year old woman here and I do not know even one woman who prefers the foreskin! My three boys were all done by a female MD friend who assured me that it should be done. I am a widow for eight years and date different guys but if I see that they are not fixed then I move on because I cant have sex with an uncut guy. A woman has every right to insist that he remove that part that hides a terrible smell and yeast infections. Most young guys are bare and much cleaner and more attractive !

• #8361 Reply

Julia

Marli, A pretty 50 year old woman in good shape should not have any problem’s getting young studs to take good care of her. I too am single and a bit younger than you and I agree with you, I love guys who are about 10 years my junior, plenty of staying power !! Its so important for them to be clean cut !!

• #8649 Reply

Ann

Agree with you Marli, I am 54 and still love sex. It seems that men my age cant keep up and some have to have the pill to get up. Younger guys, many in their 30’s ask me out frequently and have dated several. My first time with a much younger fella, I was in heaven! Almost all my guys who are 15 to 20 years younger have had it removed and can go for a long time! My current guy friend is 36 and it looks like marriage is just around the corner.

• #8171 Reply

Dave

I’m a 26 year old Irish-American, and my fiancee is African, from Senegal. She absolutely abhors foreskins. She was surprised that I had one, being American, but I told her that not every boy here is routinely circumcised. She’s one of those women with a pretty much zero tolerance policy. She hates the way my penis looks and feels, and she says she can detect odor although I try to keep as clean as possible. She said she would never go down on me until I was circ’d. She barely tolerated regular intercourse. I gave in and had it done, tight and complete with the frenulum removed. I healed well and had no complications. My fiancee was ecstatic, and since I’ve was cut last fall we’ve had a fantastic sex life. We’re going to be married next month (June, 2018).

• #8818 Reply

Charlie

My wife really didn’t pressure me, maybe because I kept my foreskin pulled back all of the time. She liked the way it looked pulled back because it looked circumcised. Sometime when the foreskin would roll over the head and she saw it she would make a comment. Not derogatory, but just a comment like “that has to feel different with the head covered, wouldn’t you like to not have to pull back the skin?” We talked about circumcision but no real pressure from her. Maybe some subliminal pressure on thinking about it.
    I did circumcision when she left town to visit her parents and surprised her when she got home.

• #8906 Reply

Kerri Wilson

Very strange reading about women disgusted & infected by a natural penis. I have satisfying sex several times a week with my uncut husband, almost always orgasm, & zero issues with stds. Not sure if the cut or goodbye group are flaky or mental, but what a manipulative self absorbed attitude! I wouldn’t put up with a man who would leave me unless I got cosmetic surgery…

• #8997 Reply

Peter

A few previous girlfriends just asked if i ever thought about geting circumcised. I took it as just a question, not a judgement. I dont know if that is a common question. Would like to know other mens experiences.

• #8999 Reply

Jack

Yeah, I’d been asked my opinion on circumcision a few times by girlfriends while I still had a foreskin, if we hadn’t been intimate I took it to be a way of ‘subtly’ bringing up the fact that either she would like to be on closer terms with the organ in question, covered or bare, or that she is hoping I’d be one of the cut ones. A long-term girlfriend asked me once and sure enough, she lit up when I said that I could see it being a good thing. I’m from a culture where it’s rare, though.

I still get the first one since the operation, and it’s great to see the reactions when I clue them in- always positive, and listening to the followup questions is great for the confidence. If a girl is asking, she’s hoping you’re cut.

• #9003 Reply

Peter

What kind of follow up questions? I have had a few girls find out that i elected to do it as an adult and they could not understand why. They thought it q
    Was a strange choice to undergo the pain.

• #9004 Reply

Peter

They assumed it was for hygience or to fit in but when i explained that i had pain and tears on the skin, they understood.

• #9019 Reply

Jack

I guess it’s different if they have found out another way, but if she’s the one bringing it up it’s a good bet her interest isn’t in the health aspects.

Reply To: Partner Pressure
Your information:

78 − = 72