Home Forums Partners My Husband

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stefan 1 month ago.

• Author

Aurora

When I met my husband he wasn’t circumcised. After being together for a while and being comfortable with each other I one day retracted his foreskin and said “you should leave it like that.” When he asked me why, I was honest and told him that I think it looked better than when his head was covered. He said he would think about it but didn’t make any promises. For the next month or so, whenever I saw him naked, I’d pull back his foreskin and he’d leave it that way – he just never did it on his own. Our relationship progressed and my little “game” went one for a few months.

He eventually began to travel for work and these trips would sometimes last up to two weeks. After one of these extended trips, while he was changing, I went to pull his foreskin back but noticed I didn’t need to. He told me that the day after he left he decided he would keep this skin pulled back permanently as I liked it so much and he was getting more used to it. For a few months, his skin would still occasionally roll forward, but eventually it got “trained” to stay back.

I had asked him a few times if he ever thought about getting circumcised but he hadn’t and since his skin was permanently retracted I never pushed the issue. A couple of years later we were married and had a son, who we both agreed to get circumcised. One year, after a physical, my husband told me he’d talked to his doctor about getting circumcised and was referred to a urologist. My husband had set up an appointment and was getting circumcised the next month. I was pretty happy and he was circumcised and healed without any issues.

When my kids were older we started going to a lake house every summer with my BIL, his wife and his kids (his sons were also circumcised). One year my SIL walked in on my husband and I changing and she saw my husband was circumcised. Later that night she pulled me aside and asked me about it. I told her my story and about my husband’s circumcision. She said she wished my BIL would get it done but he was perfectly happy being uncircumcised. She said she would try to get him to keep his foreskin retracted.

The next year, she confided in me that my BIL had gotten to circumcised. He had tried to keep his skin retracted but it wouldn’t stay and instead of trying to leave it that way, he just decided to get it removed.

• #1613 Reply

Choice Maker
    Keymaster

Aurora,

Thank you for sharing this story. Is there any chance you would share this site with your husband or brother-in-law? I’d love to have their experiences first-hand in the forums.

• #1618 Reply

Sam

Aurora,

I am married and am considering getting cut myself, primarily for the aesthetic appeal. Did you or your husband notice any difference in pleasure/sensitivity afterwards?

• #6799 Reply

Vijayabhanu

Hai! We married in 2005 and found that he is suffering uneasy with his lengthy foreskin while at sex. He always used to pullback foreskin looking like circumcised. After normalcy it comeback covering tip of penis. Then I came to know circumcision and I took him to a doctor and he was circumcised in presence of me and now afterwards no smegma or uneasy. Now he is proud to be a circumcised men.(pl don’t publish my email)

• #6951 Reply

Geraldinediaz

I am from the Fiji island and I am married to a man who is uncut it looks weird and the cover doesn’t pull up all the way it looks like a turtle neck I want him to get a dorsal cut to relieve the cover so I feel the head inside it gets stuck so we are pondering on my he issue

• #7033 Reply

Don

I was circumcised at my own request some time after I was married. At the time my wife was at best indifferent and probably thought I was a little mad. She has since changed her mind and now greatly prefers me circumcised. My wife also thinks Jewish women are so lucky and she would be especially pleased to attend a Bris.

We have not had a boy, but if we had, we both agree we would circumcise him. and we would have wanted any son of ours to be circumcised at home by a mohel (although we are not Jewish), we just think they are the most expert in doing infant circumcisions.

I have two regrets:

I wish my mother had got me circumcised as a baby.
    I wish my wife had known about circumcision and if I wasn’t already circumcised, had insisted on it before we married.

Don

• #7062 Reply

Chris

I am a 29 year old American male who is uncircumcised. My girlfriend (27) had told me about her newborn nephew being circumcised and that got us talking about our potential future child. She insisted that he will be circumcised even though I’d rather let the boy make that decision for himself when he is older. But even if I try to reason with her she seems to have her mind set. No matter what. So it makes me wonder what she wants from me and my penis. I told her if the baby gets circumcised then I have to get circumcised as well. She agreed. So yes, I’m excited to one day get circumcised when I get a little more money saved up. And I will choose a high and tight circumcision style for myself. It must be done for my girlfriend, and for myself. I am so excited and can’t wait to be fully American and to start a circumcised legacy for my family. And lastly I can’t wait to sexually satisfy my girl with a penis that she wants and prefers. And I know it will feel great.

• #7129 Reply

Mark

I was in a similar situation when I started dating my wife. She came from a culture where circumcision was done routine and was surprised to find out I was uncut. She began to pressure me about getting circumcised and was adamant that any future son would be circumcised. I began to read up on circumcision and found that there was several medical benefits and was hygienically better. I eventually booked an appointment and scheduled the procedure. I was done low and tight with the frenulum removed. I have no regrets and my wife loves it. We recently had our second child that was a boy and had him circumcised.

• #7135 Reply

stefan

Which cultures you are talking about? Makes me wonder…

Either way, welcome to the tribe of tbe marked ones, Mark;)
      All the best!

Reply To: My Husband
Your information:

52 + = 54