Home Forums General Mogen Clamp Circumcision

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Travis

Hey, I’m 24 years old and considering circumcision. In my city the only doctor specializing in circumcision uses the Pollock Technique with the mogen clamp. I am having trouble figuring out what type of circ this method produces. I want a high and tight cut. Does anybody have any experience or knowledge of this method? Any info or opinions are appreciated. Thanks

• #1970 Reply

Dylan

Mine was done by Dr.Pollock and it turned out high and loose, dunno about other peoples…

• #2538 Reply

Ravi

I have heard really good things about Dr. David Cornell in Atlanta; consider traveling there for the operation if you are particular about the result. Also consider Dr. Karen Boyle in Baltimore.

• #7053 Reply

Steve

Dr. David Cornell in Atlanta did my revision in 2005. Perfect work and I could not be any happier. His method is flawless and best for adult males. Reason for revision was the poor job the Navy did on my initial circumcision (to much skin left). Google his name for directions to his center in Atlanta.

• #7080 Reply

Paul

My circ done by the Pollock technique also turned out High and Loose.

Reply To: Mogen Clamp Circumcision
Your information:

32 − 27 =