Home Forums After the Cut Loose cut, considering revision

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ryan 3 months ago.

• Author

Ryan

I am coming up on 8 months after my original circumcision. While I’m satisfied I had it done, I’m not really satisfied with the cosmetic outcome. I was left with a lot of redundant skin that bunches up and covers the coronal ridge when flacid. When erect I still have a lot of skin mobility and it easily pulls over the coronal ridge during normal activities.
    The doctor discussed style with me and we decided on a high and tight style, but I certainly don’t feel this is what I got. The scar line also has pretty bad track marks, which I can live with, they don’t honestly bother me, but it would be a plus if those were reduced a bit too. I researched heavily and traveled to a well respected doctor. He has told me he will not perform a revision as he wants to ensure I have enough skin to “grow.” I am not a doctor, but given the amount of loose skin when erect, I can’t see how this would be a problem. Has anyone been in a similar situation? How did you feel confident when choosing a doctor a 2nd time? We’re you satisfied with the results of the revision?
    Any support or advice is appreciated.

• #8536 Reply

Gino Reyes

Hey Ryan- I too have a botched circumcision when I had it done as a teenager. Now when flaccid, my foreskin fully covers the penile head making it looked uncut. I consulted with my urologist who wouldn’t do a re-circumcision as well. He felt that I wouldn’t have enough skin when erect. I trust him highly and it is true that when erect,I don’t have a lot of skin left.I would suggest to consider that situation. I think as long as your penile Head is still out and exposed when flaccid,you are still “considered” cut. I’ll keep it that way if I were you. Better safe than sorry, buddy.

• #8561 Reply

ryan

I realized last year that I had a loose or partial cut when i was a teenager when several girls asked me why i was never circumcised. I was shocked at first and explained that I was. Then later on I realized that there is still a lot of skin, and really I look uncircumcised. I am considering a tighter cut just so ladies don’t keep asking me that.

• #8588 Reply

Charlie

I was circumcised as an adult too. I was considered high and tight at the time. I was given an erection to see where the cut should be and penis was marked with sterile pen. My scar is about 1.25in from my coronal head when erect. However, because I’m a “grower”, my shaft skin will roll over my head and cover about 1/3 of the head when flaccid. It drives me crazy! To compound the problem, when I’m erect it’s almost perfect with very little skin movement and it can’t be pulled over the head at all! Because of that I can’t get a revision. That being said, getting circumcised was the best thing I ever did for me. Sex is better I’m still sensitive despite what the anti circ crowd says will happen. But everyone is different, some that have been circumcised as adults may have lost some sensitivity.
    I would tell any guy considering circumcision to absolutely get it done.

• #8718 Reply

Stephen

I was circumcised as a middleaged male about 5 years ago. I had wanted to be cut for years. The op was qick and painless and at first I was happy with the result.Normal sex was better and masturbation just as good.
    After about 2 years I decided it was not tight enough.I went back to the same clinic and got a much tighter and high circumcision.The clinic said it was not uncommon for adults to return for recircumcision after a few years.Its now 2 years after my recirc and I am glad that I had mine tightened up.Masturbatuion with out lubrication is difficult as I have no mobile shaft skin but sex has improved even more due to the tight skin.

• #8765 Reply

Ryan

Thanks everyone, glad to know I’m not the only one who feels his cut is too loose. My mind is pretty well made up that I will seek revision, just trying to figure out how to handle the cost all over again, which is kind of disappointing. I agree, that despite the slight dissatisfaction with the the cosmetic outcome, it was the best decision I coul have made for myself. My confidence is higher, and i can honestly say everything feels better than before, from just day to day activities feeling it in my pants, to masturbation and sexual activities. I would have made the decision for myself so much sooner if it weren’t for all the anti circ stuff floating around the web.

Reply To: Loose cut, considering revision
Your information:

− 1 = 1