Home Forums After the Cut Just got my circumcision – no frenulum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Melo.rod 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

N A

So I made a thread here earlier in the year about having a circumcision, which I’ve now had (due to medical reasons).

However, I don’t have a frenulum left. Does this mean that the triangle area will not feel any particular sensation? :(

People on here have had their frenulum removed and say there’s no loss of pleasure so am confused. I’m in day 9 of recovery.

Thanks!

• #7463 Reply

Bruce Douglas Thurston

Is the frenulum that tendon on the bottom of the glans? If it is, I somehow lost it w/out having surgery because it’s not there. The sensitity decreased when I got the glans to stay exposed 24/7/365 by doing a self-circumcision and I like it much better with the decreased sensitivity.

• #7480 Reply

Melo.rod

So i had to get mine cut because it was to tight how long before you notice the swelling went down I’m about 2.5 week after surgery getting Circumcised stitches are all out getting hard hurts still and i feel like i can’t get a full hard on it feel tight in the shaft like if it won’t go no more. How long before the sling is back to moving freely?

Reply To: Just got my circumcision – no frenulum
Your information:

79 − 69 =