Home Forums Making the Decision Incomplete circumcision

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jack 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Sebastian

Is it possible to get an adjustment to a circumcision many years after the fact? I was circumcised as a newborn but it was apparently incomplete because I have more than an inch of visible foreskin tissue left between my scar and corona. It’s usually on my shaft but rolls up onto my glans several times a day, often while I am sitting. I never thought much of it until I got to be an adult and realized there was an error with my circumcision.

• #9987 Reply

Jack

You can get revisions done to remove excess skin, mine has definitely loosened up a bit since my cut but luckily I still don’t have any ‘coverage’ while soft. The important question is how tight the skin is on erection- if you’ve got no folds, rolls or loose skin when hard, that’s as tight as your cut should be. Having a bare head when soft is ideal, but don’t risk complications to achieve it.
    The visible foreskin may be an inner foreskin remnant, rather than excess foreskin.

Reply To: Incomplete circumcision
Your information:

22 − 17 =