Home Forums After the Cut Got Circumcised Today!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pirate 19 hours, 53 minutes ago.

• Author

Pirate

Hey everyone I’m 26yr just got circumcision today with pollock Technique in toronto.I didn’t had my frenulum removed, don’t know yet whether its tight or not as bandage all over the P. Will share pics after bandage is removed.
    Any suggestion will be prefered. Should i change bandage my self or wait for doctor as its too tight.
    Thankx

• #7842 Reply

Jack

Too tight as in uncomfortable, or too tight as in restricting blood flow? There’s a fair amount of swelling that usually takes place right after and the tightness may be deliberate (I don’t know a great deal about the Pollock technique) to reduce that and hold things together when the skin is in the initial healing phase. My bandage was fairly tight as I recall (this can be important if you’re cut high), but it’s been a while since I had the op. I changed the bandage after a couple of days.

• #7852 Reply

Pirate

Its been two days,changed the dressing today (myself).Is it normal after erection in night that there is some blood in mornings on bandage nothing too serious, but good thing is there is no pain & not much swelling just little below frenulum.
    Took a good look todays seems like my cut is moderatly high, not too tight as well on flacid, but tight on erection.
    Will post a link too photos after one week.

• #7854 Reply

Mason

Congratulations to you Pirate! Welcome to the fraternity of cut men! Treat yourself kindly and don’t rush things. That’s the most important advice we can all give. You have to be patient. When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact your surgeon. For all the hype surrounding the procedure, circumcision really is minor surgery (for me it was far less painful than having a wisdom tooth out!) and in a month or six weeks the swelling and discoloration will be gone. Each person is different, so full healing may take a bit longer (or maybe less), but you’ll be functioning normally before you know it. Sensitivity issues will resolve gradually also. You will not lose sensation, but sensation will likely feel different, especially if you’ve not been in the habit of retracting your foreskin. Rushing things will only lengthen the healing process, so take it easy and enjoy your new bits.

• #7860 Reply

Pirate

Thankx for replies guys really appreciate that.
    Day 5 now I think recovery is going pretty good, now with the looki can say it’s a moderately high & loose cut. Any reviews on this style would be great.

• #7861 Reply

hardware

I’m following your posts with interest pirate – I’ll be joining you in this in less than 2 weeks!

• #7869 Reply

Pirate

Thanks For Replies Guys.
    Well almost a week now looks pretty good still little swelling, near to frenulum other than that looks good. Honestly in my opinion one thing that is most difficult & helps with recover is too maintain your tool Flaccid with no erection. Otherwise its going pretty good will start work tomorrow.
    Question for guys who already went through this phase, How long do i have too keep bandage on, like when applying antiseptic cream, as now it doesn’t stay for long.

• #7874 Reply

Richardson Richard

Hi! I really need your help about the circumcision procedure.

• #7875 Reply

Henry

Hello Pirate!

Congratulations! I’m following closely as well. There is a pollock clinical in my city as well (Dallas). And I’m considering it also.

Take pictures of your recovery if not to post then at least for you to see your progress.

-Henry

• #7886 Reply

Pirate

Week Its Almost 9 Days since the procedure, difficult time is gone. I’m still having little trouble with underwear as my “TOOL” not used to open bud feeling is good. Just little worried about the inflammation at the bottom, its getting better every day stitches are starting to dissolve now.
    Pollock Circumcision Technique was performed in Toronto: Just a warning as clamp is used as a adult you might not get too tight circumcision (Varies from doctor), But good thing is a lot of inner skin will be saved. Below are my circumcision Before & after
    recovery pics will be adding more after some time will looking scary first but now its getting better every day.

• #7887 Reply

Pirate
  • #7892 Reply

John

Are you sure you got the Pollock technique? In some of your photos it looks like you have stitches. I thought that with the Pollock technique they used glue instead for better cosmetic results. That was the main reason I was considering this method. Would love some clarification

• #7896 Reply

Pirate

Sorry about not saying about stitches. Yes my doc offered me glue, but as i’m truck driver have to do some heavy work & its winter stuff gets stuck.
    So it was my request to get stitches as it didn’t leave much chances to open a wound. Glue i felt unsecure but sure if you do esy job just sitting all day its great for those…

Reply To: Got Circumcised Today!
Your information:

2 + 1 =