Home Forums General Giving yourself a hand

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tim A Simpson 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jack

Even a relatively short foreskin can ‘roll’ quite some distance over the shaft- before my op I could get quite a lot of movement of the skin when erect if I put my finger at what is now the scar line (~1 1/2″ behind corona when erect), and I was usually at most 1/2 covered when soft. Now of course the skin moves very little until quite close to the base of the shaft. As most guys here agree, this is great for sex (fucking your partner not your foreskin, feel more of them, make the most of the glans rim etc etc etc) but when you don’t have a partner things can get a little more complex. I expected that things would change, and according to online advice, as part of my ‘initiation’ into the roundhead club I bought some lubricant as apparently ‘all cut guys need it’. It definitely made things easier early on, especially when I was paranoid of splitting the scar or whatever, but as time went by I was able to come up with other techniques that didn’t necessarily need ‘greasing’, from simply a very loose grip concentrated on the corona/frenulum to using soft fabrics right up until the ‘moment’. How did cranking your own engine change for you guys after the op, remembering we are a classy web forum?

• #7592 Reply

Don

Not a lot. Didn’t habitually use lube before, don’t use it any more now. Even before I was circumcised I didn’t have enough foreskin to completely cover the head so my technique really hasn’t changed, it didn’t need to. It was more of a change for my wife, she need some retraining before she could “relieve” me; but now she’s readjusted it is no more difficult than before, maybe even a little easier.

• #7787 Reply

Subrata

Before cut it was a to and fro motion but now circular motion on the glans

• #7940 Reply

Tim A Simpson

It did change for me and was a surprise to me (something I had not considered). It has been fun finding out. I use to jack with hand high, pull down tight. Now it is reverse, hand low, pull up. It seems I can’t edge like before but time will tell. I’m only 10 weeks into my new self. I do not regret the change. I think it looks great, hangs longer and is so much easier to take care of! I am wondering if the rim will flare some now that it is free of skin??

• #7943 Reply

Mason

Many do experience a flaring of the glans, particularly if you are younger when the procedure is done. Did you end up with a result that keeps all skin off the corona (base of the glans) even when soft? That in itself gives the glans more prominence. Good luck with you healing and discovery!

• #7961 Reply

Tim A Simpson

Yes, skin never goes onto rim. With practice, I found out this week I do like the pull down method I use to use. It works just like before. Oils are great now too! I still have a bit of ache around the cut and I think that makes me fearful pain will ensue with jacking, so I hold back. That will eventually fade, right? I am using vitamin E cream several times a day to help fade the scar. I still have stitch bumps that are fading too. I am 11 weeks out now.

Reply To: Giving yourself a hand
Your information:

+ 8 = 16