Home Forums General Giving yourself a hand

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Charlie 2 months ago.

• Author

Jack

Even a relatively short foreskin can ‘roll’ quite some distance over the shaft- before my op I could get quite a lot of movement of the skin when erect if I put my finger at what is now the scar line (~1 1/2″ behind corona when erect), and I was usually at most 1/2 covered when soft. Now of course the skin moves very little until quite close to the base of the shaft. As most guys here agree, this is great for sex (fucking your partner not your foreskin, feel more of them, make the most of the glans rim etc etc etc) but when you don’t have a partner things can get a little more complex. I expected that things would change, and according to online advice, as part of my ‘initiation’ into the roundhead club I bought some lubricant as apparently ‘all cut guys need it’. It definitely made things easier early on, especially when I was paranoid of splitting the scar or whatever, but as time went by I was able to come up with other techniques that didn’t necessarily need ‘greasing’, from simply a very loose grip concentrated on the corona/frenulum to using soft fabrics right up until the ‘moment’. How did cranking your own engine change for you guys after the op, remembering we are a classy web forum?

• #7592 Reply

Don

Not a lot. Didn’t habitually use lube before, don’t use it any more now. Even before I was circumcised I didn’t have enough foreskin to completely cover the head so my technique really hasn’t changed, it didn’t need to. It was more of a change for my wife, she need some retraining before she could “relieve” me; but now she’s readjusted it is no more difficult than before, maybe even a little easier.

• #7787 Reply

Subrata

Before cut it was a to and fro motion but now circular motion on the glans

• #7940 Reply

Tim A Simpson

It did change for me and was a surprise to me (something I had not considered). It has been fun finding out. I use to jack with hand high, pull down tight. Now it is reverse, hand low, pull up. It seems I can’t edge like before but time will tell. I’m only 10 weeks into my new self. I do not regret the change. I think it looks great, hangs longer and is so much easier to take care of! I am wondering if the rim will flare some now that it is free of skin??

• #7943 Reply

Mason

Many do experience a flaring of the glans, particularly if you are younger when the procedure is done. Did you end up with a result that keeps all skin off the corona (base of the glans) even when soft? That in itself gives the glans more prominence. Good luck with you healing and discovery!

• #7961 Reply

Tim A Simpson

Yes, skin never goes onto rim. With practice, I found out this week I do like the pull down method I use to use. It works just like before. Oils are great now too! I still have a bit of ache around the cut and I think that makes me fearful pain will ensue with jacking, so I hold back. That will eventually fade, right? I am using vitamin E cream several times a day to help fade the scar. I still have stitch bumps that are fading too. I am 11 weeks out now.

• #19192 Reply

Arney upchurch

I am getting Circumcision on the 28 of June. I am very worried about the way I can masturbate after the procedure I’m so used to my foreskin being the lube that it scares me. I keep my foreskin retracted most of the time now my head is pretty much desensitized but when I try to jack off with my head exposed I can’t get off?

• #19706 Reply

stefan

Before I was cut low and tight at age 27 (two decades ago), I was worried about the outcome, too: Would the sensation be good? Would masturbation be fun? Would the healing go well? What about the look? What would women think about it?

I’m very happy I got circumcised and I would never go back — even if I could. I love the sensation, masturbation is fun, I like the look, my wife is very glad.

All the best!

• #19556 Reply

Chuck

Arney, I understand your concern as I got circumcised as an adult.
    I think that when you’re healed and ready to jack off my suggestion is to use a good lube to make your penis slick and your hand will slide easily up and down your shaft and head. Your hand will be the substitute for foreskin, as it were! I predict that you’ll find this slick feeling very stimulating on the head and your psyche will adjust to your new penis as you learn new ways to stimulate it. Make it fun! I feel confident that a few months from now you’ll love your circumcised status, I know I did and still do! Personally I would not go back to being uncircumcised!
    Best of luck to you.

• #22778 Reply

Arney upchurch

Well my Circumcision went great low and tight all the stenches are gone have jacked off a couple of times so far it’s awesome I do miss my foreskin but wouldn’t go back

• #23587 Reply

stefan

Good for you! It’s perfectly understandable you miss the foreskin. After all you got used to it for a long time. Don’t hold on to the feeling you lost, for you will forget pretty soon how having a foreskin even felt (for me it was something like one or two years).

Congratulations on getting a low tight circumcision! May you soon adapt to the new feeling and never want to go back! That’s what I did 15 years ago. I’m very glad I got cut low and tight…

All the best,
      Stefan.

• #23609 Reply

James

Hey arney and stefan ,

I am getting circumcised soon low and tight how have you found the sensitivity post cut?

James

• #23660 Reply

stefan

James, confide that everything will be alright. I did and it is for me!

all the best, stefan.

• #23613 Reply

Good Luck

• #23652 Reply

Charlie

James, I love my sensitivity. It’s just right now, not overly sensitive so sex still feel great and lasts longer. Enjoy your new penis.

• #26140 Reply

Arney upchurch

Hey James I have had a lot of sensitively lose mainly when getting head can’t get off that way anymore jacking off takes a lot longer and feels totally different not quite as good as before but intercourse is better but overall im not happy so far hope it gets better yours might be better good luck

• #26174 Reply

stefan

Hey Arney, don’t be afraid: Things will get better!

If I calculator doesn’t fail me, it has been only 4 weeks since you got cut.

Give it more time, it’s going to take multiple months (not just a few weeks) to adapt to the new feeling… For me, it was something like 6 months before I got used to my cut and began to really enjoy being circumcised low and tight.

all the best, stefan.

• #26628 Reply

Arney upchurch

Hey Stefan I sure hope you are right because my sensitivity keeps getting worse can’t feel the head at all there is a little feeling on the scar line itself but all the rest feels like shaft skin no sensation did yours do this?

• #26656 Reply

stefan

Hey Arnie, my experience was not like that, but I had started keeping my foreskin retracted at all times long before I was cut (a year or so). So when I got circumcised my glans had already dried out (and that felt normal to me.)

If you did not do that, then your glans was probably hypersensitive immediately after the cut and is now in some state of nervous overload. I had something like that when I started keeping my foreskin retracted, and it took two months (and probably a few weeks more) to normalize. Wrapping the glans in cotton wool and avoiding (over-)stimulation helped too.

get well soon! all the best, stefan.

• #38671 Reply

Arney upchurch

Hey Stefa
    It has been over two months now a the sensation is gone from the head of my penis completely Itry to masturbate but I cannot cum the only way I can cum is through my pr prostate being massaged the doctor says it should be fine and don’t see anything wrong wrong I don’t know what to do go to another doctor I guess this is the worst thing I have ever done

• #38674 Reply

Charlie

Arney, sorry about the loss of feeling in the head. I’m hoping it’s just the toughening of the skin on the head and it will resolve with a little more time. Here’s a suggestion, get some Man One cream, you can find it online. It has some excellent vitamins and herbs that are good for your penis skin. I use it, it really makes the skin on my penis head and actually whole penis soft and silky feeling. It truly helps my sensation on the head. As I’ve said on this forum before sexually my penis feels much better since being circumcised. The Man One cream just really keeps the skin in excellent condition. Best of luck.

• #38684 Reply

Arney upchurch

Thanks Charlie
    I hope you are right and I have ordered the cream. Sure hope it works because I don’t enjoy sex or masturbation anymore I feel like I have made the worst decision of my adult life!7

• #38693 Reply

Charlie

I hope it works for you as well Arney. It certainly keeps my penis skin in great condition helping the sensitivity. Every man should be able to enjoy sexual experiences especially after being circumcised. Think positively about your penis and being circumcised, you know the emotional side of the sexual experience is powerful driving force too!
    Please let me know how the the cream helps. Remember it’s a conditioning the skin situation give it some time to start rebuilding the tissues and sensitivity. Even make the application of the cream a sexual experience as you rub it in the head and shaft. It’s going to be a work in progress make the work fun, as it were. All the best

• #38939 Reply

Arney upchurch

Hey Charlie I have tried the cream an it hasn’t helped my Dr says there must be nerve damage and nothing can be done to reverse it so worst decision I have made in my adult life but life goes on weather your cock works or not thanks for the help

• #38950 Reply

Charlie

Arney, I’m sorry to hear you are still having difficulties.
    In reading your timeline, it makes no sense. You were happy after your circumcision according to your posts. Any nerve damage would have been immediately post procedure with nerves, if damaged, having to regenerate. Your scenario is the opposite! I’m not throwing stones at you but perhaps it’s psychological. You, anyone, has new sensations with penis after circumcision. I’m surprised your doctor did not suggest further testing instead of saying that there is nothing to do. I suggest a neurologist. They should be to do an EMG which tests nerve signals electronically and see if your glans is getting signal transmission. Also, do not over use you penis as over use can dull and damage the tactile feelings on the surface of the skin. The cream I suggested and use nourishes the skin and for me at least proves to keep my penis skin healthy with lots of feeling.
    Find out if the nerve damage is real before assuming what a GP or urologist tells you is fact regarding nerves in penis. I hope you ultimately get the correct answers. And I hope you return to liking you circumcised status as much as you first described when you stated you wouldn’t go back to uncircumcised on this forum. All the best to you.

Reply To: Giving yourself a hand
Your information:

1 + 2 =