Home Forums General Gentle Procedures Dallas Info

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anon 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Anon

Hello. I’m interested in getting circumcised and I believe the place that would be most convenient for me to go is the Gentle Procedures Dallas clinic. Has anyone ever gone to this specific clinic for a circumcision? I’ve talked to others who had the same Pollock technique done, but at a different places. Some are happy with the results and others are not. Because of this variability I would like hear from those who have gone to the Dallas clinic. Any and all help is appreciated

• #8463 Reply

John

Hey. I’ve heard of them. Are you in Dallas, or close to Dallas? There’s a great place in San Antonio, that I’m going to. I am 2 weeks away. Why do you want it done?

• #8464 Reply

Anon

No, not from Dallas. But their prices and payment plans seem pretty good compared to elsewhere. I’m also considering gentle circumcisions in Culver City. I haven’t heard of this San Antonio clinic. Could you provide more information?

I want to get circumcised for aesthetic and cleanliness. That simple.

• #8472 Reply

John

Research, San Antonio, The Urology Place

• #8475 Reply

Piere

i recommed against Pollock and Dallas. There are more quality places out there.

• #8491 Reply

Anon

Could you explain why you recommend against it?

Reply To: Gentle Procedures Dallas Info
Your information:

66 − = 60