Home Forums Making the Decision Does style depends on grower/shower?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joe 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Vincent

Hi guys,

I’m thinking about getting a circumcision with a high and tight style. But does this depends on whether you’re a grower or a shower? I guess it would be easier to get a high/tight one if you’re a shower then if you’re a grower but maybe I’m wrong.
    Any adults here who are a grower and had a high/tight style circumcision?

• #6986 Reply

Mike

My cock is 5″ flaccid and just shy of 8″ hard. I have a very tight circumcision and it’s medium high with the scar at 1.5″ from the ridge of the head. My original cut was higher with the scar about 2″ from the ridge of the head but as an adult I got re-circumcised to make it really tight. I don’t know if my cock would be considered a grower or a shower but if it is considered a grower, I can tell you I don’t have any problem with high and tight.

When I’m soft my cockhead is always totally exposed and when hard there is no skin movement at all. It feels great to me. High and tight is what I recommend. And don’t forget to have your frenulum removed at the same time. You don’t need it and your dick will look ugly if you keep it. I got rid of mine when I was re-circumcised and have never regretted it.

Good luck on you circumcision!

• #7155 Reply

sevenpointfive

I would have to agree with Mike, and also on the point of the frenulum being cut, it makes a big difference to style and look

• #7184 Reply

Joe

I have to agree with those above. My cut was high and tight and the frenulum was removed at well. The skin is tight and feels really good. My wife likes the look of my organ (we both use the term dong) either flaccid (when about three to four inches) or hard when it is about seven and half inches. She also likes it that she can feel me when I come inside her. that’s always a thrill for her. Good luck with what you decide.

Reply To: Does style depends on grower/shower?
Your information:

− 2 = 6