Home Forums Making the Decision Decided against the cut

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tovy 6 days ago.

• Author

Greg

I am uncircumcised and have been curious about circumcision most of my adult life. Most of my girlfriends had never seen a foreskin before we got together, although none were completely turned off by it. Most, if not all, preferred circumcised cock would have been supportive of my getting circumcised.

In the past 5 years or so I have seriously investigated getting circumcised and talked to guys who were cut as adults that both regretted it and were completely happy. I have had consultations with two surgeons who would have done a sleeve resection to produce a tight cut. One of my concerns was not ending up with unsightly suture tracks. After several years of consideration, I have decided not to get circumcised. While I think a cut penis looks better, I like having a foreskin and enjoy the masturbatory options that it provides. I am also older and care less about what others think about the appearance of an uncut penis. My wife who prefers a cut penis is ok with my decision. So for now at least, I intend to remain intact.

• #8687 Reply

American

how old are you?

• #8693 Reply

Choice Maker
    Keymaster

So for now at least, I intend to remain intact.

This is totally cool, thanks for sharing. Choosing Circumcision is about making an informed choice, not any specific result, and it’s great to hear from you.

• #8727 Reply

Greg

I am 60 years old. Thank you choice maker. Maybe if I was a little younger my choice would be different.

• #8730 Reply

Bohemian

My thoughts on suture marks. After my last circumcision (4), my late wife took all of them out at 12 days, doctors recommendation. I don’t have any suture marks. I was 63 years old back then. I being circumcised is still the best decision I have ever made for myself. My wife absolutely loved my circumcised penis, she did not care for the loose foreskin that remained from my first circumcision. Tighter is so much better. Masturbation is different, but just as enjoyable as it was before I was circumcised.
    To each his own, enjoy your wife, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

• #9150 Reply

Tovy

I too am uncut. I lile having foreskin am if it were not there i think i would miss it. I do feel though that cut looks better. But i dont want to risk losing pleasure or sensation to look better. I might try to just keep the foreskin retracted more to see how it feels. The only way i can imagine cutting it would be for a medical reason or a wife insisted on it. But i really imagine that happening

Reply To: Decided against the cut
Your information:

− 2 = 5