Home Forums General Coverage index

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dylan 1 month ago.

• Author
  • #7525 Reply

That is a link to the ‘coverage index’, a scale for comparing how naked/covered your glans is. I had a 5 beforehand, trimmed back to a high 2.

• #7526 Reply

interesting… I’d say I went from a 9 to 3.5 on that scale. Would rather mine had ended up tighter

• #7895 Reply

Actually I think I might be more like a 4.5 on that scale

• #7820 Reply

Now i discovered that mine is 1

• #7833 Reply

Ideally I’d also have wanted no wrinkles on the shaft when completely soft, but with a (relatively) high cut I was able to uncover all of the glans as well as the area behind the corona. Concerns for the soft state are mostly health and hygiene (everyday concerns- most of the time I’m not erect, haha), and and perhaps occasional sensation from the glans/former inner foreskin contacting leg or clothing. I’d found this could be unpleasant while I was still hooded as the area would be slightly moist and hence high-friction against skin or fabric (esp. jeans) if my skin rolled back over the head for any great length of time, while it was generally good apart from that.

My main concern though was sexual performance- while I didn’t want mobile skin sliding over sensitive areas (limiting sensation for both the woman and the man), I had to go with a cut that would limit any drawing-up of the scrotum skin onto the shaft (as in CI-1 erect) so I (or rather the surgeon) measured everything off the tightest cut I could get while erect while still keeping the shaft free. Luckily I’m a shower rather than a grower so I could manage a bare head hard or soft, but I had to compromise somewhat regardless and naturally chose a slight change to the ‘inactive’ state rather than risking leaving not enough skin when ‘active’. Do you have issues with drawing-up of skin from the base of the shaft? It can be more of a problem with higher cuts (if I remember right- mine was some time ago) as a cut closer to the head allows more shaft skin to naturally stretch on erection.

Reply To: Coverage index
Your information:

+ 26 = 27