Home Forums General Circumcision Revision

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jamb 4 months ago.

  • Author
  • #2682 Reply


    Hi everyone I’m Harry from England, I’m new to this forum.
    I had a partial circumcision done by a doctor in South Korea ( it’s a long story, don’t want to go into it).
    It functions fine but looks horrible hence why I’m in need of a circumcision revision.
    Does anybody know any circumcision specialists in the U.K or Europe?
    I know there are plenty of good surgeons in US but I don’t want to travel that far, but if I don’t find anyone good in Europe I might have to.
    I’ve heard positive things about Harold Reed (Miami) Joel Gelman and Gary Alter (both Cali)
    It’s really difficult trying to find someone in Europe, I’ve been for many consultations and none of the surgeons I’ve spoke to seem to be as aesthetics orientated as most US surgeons.
    If anybody can give me any advice I’d really appreciate it.

  • #6278 Reply


    Hi Harry,

    I had a re-circumcision performed by Dr Zarifa at the Custom House Surgery in London but unfortunately he has now retired, however I have heard good reports concerning The Circumcision Centre at Luton. Obviously the outcome of a re-circumcision is partly dependent on what tissue has been left after the previous surgery and the increased cost reflects the more complex nature of the procedure.

  • #6945 Reply



    There is a doctor in London, England who performs the no flip shang ring circumcison.

Reply To: Circumcision Revision
Your information:

12 − 2 =